Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Safaree comes off as corny. He tries to come off so cool, that he comes off corny. The way he carries himself. The changing the fur. It doesn't come off as natural.

Ak's confidence is growing. Joe is becoming the straight one.

Knowing how to dress is in the Jamaican blood :lol: He can't even joke. He tried to joke Ak, and got silenced by the twerkin.

Doing a song with Sean Kingston. Has anyone besides maybe Bow Wow takin more L's than him?

Last edited:
You must Be one of the few Joe Budden Stans (yes sad I know) out there. Any chance you get you’re jumping in the line of fire for dude :lol:

If I were a Joe Budden stan would that mean I go in the Drake thread just to make catty comments like you?

You randomly come in here not to discuss the show, but to diss Joe like he can see it. Is it because he blocked you for @ him so much

I do gotta agree with delete1234 delete1234 though. It's weird as hell when he says something you may not agree with....

The comeback is ALWAYS....some shot at him about being a Drake fan :lol:. Wavez could say orange juice is better than apple juice.....and the retort would be something including Drake.

It's OD

I do gotta agree with delete1234 delete1234 though. It's weird as hell when he says something you may not agree with....

The comeback is ALWAYS....some shot at him about being a Drake fan :lol:. Wavez could say orange juice is better than apple juice.....and the retort would be something including Drake.

It's OD

only to a Drake fan. I'm sure others know exactly what I'm saying.

So would he be in this or a Meek topic trolling if it wasn't for Drake?

Every time Waves says something it's centered around his Drake love or it's a strong irony.

He said nobody knows about Herb w/o Ak when his hero knows Herb verses word for word. :lol: He hates Future, Drake has jumped on Future to get his trap pass. :lol: It's funny as hell.

Does Joe Budden know that Lamar Odom was basically dead for a while and isn't exactly the same person he was before? Joe is pressing him like he's Yachty. SMH.

Does Joe Budden know that Lamar Odom was basically dead for a while and isn't exactly the same person he was before? Joe is pressing him like he's Yachty. SMH.

I really hope he didn't do that

I hate even seeing LO now

safaree too goofy to be taking himself so serious

it just looks awkward

joe tryna legitimize this garbage ***** is cringey as hell

I do think he'd give meek hands tho but that's not saying much

Last edited:
Lamar was a bit dry at times, but yeah Joe was doing too much in certain points . He picks and chooses who he's gonna go at

Last edited:
Although I know his flow is just a twist of what Future, Thus and Migos was going, I'm seeing a transition from folks going away from that style and leaning towards biting Uzi

Yeah bruh aint know what was going on

They was like you know A boogie? Bruh said with the hoodie? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom