Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Damn, just refreshed the page and couldn't believe what I saw.

Never messed with Nipsey's music heavy like that but dug how he was doing his own thing and wasnt a ****ing lame rapper.

Yeah I saw the pic on twitter. It was the only visual confirmation I had that the dude they were trying to save in the parking lot was nip (red shorts). Was still hoping *****s had it mixed up.

The pic of him with his daughter he has red shorts and a white tee like the video of them working on him. Me too man :smh:

****** framing this as some conspiracy **** need to go. You think some ***** with a master plan gon do it in daylight? When the sun out? The first 80 degree day of the year? In front of his own store? FOH with this dumb **** man.

It ain't about no master plan. End of the day the ***** dead now. **** all that other **** you talking about.

6ix9ine been begging for a bullet for a year and no one would give it to him but X and Nip get killed on the humble just kicking it?

Why are people so quick to throw out this type **** when you got doctors from 60 years ago saying they poisoned MLK?

Tuskegee Experiment? Cointelpro? Iran-Contra?

Nobody knows what happened so everyone shooting in the dark. It could be some street **** or deeper. Who ****in knows?

Know it all *** ****** the worst man. :lol:

Taking a dude out with a headshot and 5 to the body is some sick ****, man.

Literally overkill.

Not trying to see pictures of that. If anyone plans on posting it in here, use a spoiler.

It ain't about no master plan.

Why are people so quick to throw out this type **** when you got doctors from 60 years ago saying they poisoned MLK?

Tuskegee Experiment? Cointelpro? Iran-Contra?

Nobody knows what happened so everyone shooting in the dark. It could be some street **** or deeper. Who ****in knows?

Know it all *** *****s the worst man. :lol:

Its not my problem you on a YouTube knowledge diet. Believe all these conspiracies you want. You need foul play to even suspect it was one to begin with. All that sebi, government **** has no merit. All those other examples you listed has no relation. They all all reasons of being fishy to begin with.

Reactions: OTG
That twitter/ ig live dude is an idiot, jokes or not that could get you and people around you hurt in a very serious way.

For those who have the eyes to see, the numbers are all there. Unfortunate as this one is, its so blatant that willfully people see it for what it is.

Someone on another site I'm on just pointed that out about him being 33.

Do you mind expounding brother? Just outta curiosity.

Taking a dude out with a headshot and 5 to the body is some sick ****, man.

Literally overkill.

Not trying to see pictures of that. If anyone plans on posting it in here, use a spoiler.
Nah just a quick clip of them tryna resuscitate and rolling him over

Its not my problem you on a YouTube knowledge diet. Believe all these conspiracies you want

What does the concept of them getting him out of the paint because he wants to have the R. Kelly Michael Jackson documentary effect on his people except about some **** that actually matters....have to do with YouTube conspiracies?

You can maybe tie that to the numberology of him being 33 and all that but that is not some YouTube concept that they want to stop the spread of information and make it look like dude was out here still on the **** ****.

Back
Top Bottom