Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I just don't like how people automatically dismiss the entire concept like that below this government's morals or pay grade

This very well could be some typical hating ***** bull ****

Nobody is dismissing it for no reason. There has to be some indicator of there being some foul **** going on. This doesn't have the signs.

I like the direction you tryna go but my pet peeve with *****s is when they just half throw out tidbits of **** and you gotta go on a scavenger hunt to figure out what they tryna say lol

Who won those respective superbowls and what does that mean

Set the conspiracy theories aside and line stuff up.

You have someone who was a positive a person with no known beef. His message was clear in everything he did and was very aware of what that lifestyle was about and preached against it. He even went as far as to put other rappers from “rival” gangs on.
We live in a society where if we were to have a conversation about something in person a moment later you would see an ad on your phone. In this case the shooter got away in arguably the most unamious city in this country with no one seeing anything? From a lithum test perspective, look at all the things the government have lied about and been proven beyond a reasonable doubt. People act like the tuskegee experiment was just a passing moment and those arent the same people running the same country today.

As it pertains to this sitaution, they’re playing by the judeo-christian playbook.

A messiah murdered at 33 with a man to his left and right.

Im not trying to throw out tidbits it just gets old explaining stuff on NT to people who are willfully ignorant(not you) because it removes the paradigm that their whole existence is based on I.E. politcts, sports, military, patriotism etc.

The rams and the patriots won the superbowl before 9/11. Look at what they had to do to get the rams in there this year.

I just don't like how people automatically dismiss the entire concept like that below this government's morals or pay grade

This very well could be some typical hating ***** bull ****

Government doesn't really have to put a bag in somebody's hand and put a hit out. They created the division in the first place and breeded it until it reached a point where it was self sustaining

You have someone who was a positive a person with no known beef. His message was clear in everything he did and was very aware of what that lifestyle was about and preached against it. He even went as far as to put other rappers from “rival” gangs on.
We live in a society where if we were to have a conversation about something in person a moment later you would see an ad on your phone. In this case the shooter got away in arguably the most unamious city in this country with no one seeing anything? From a lithum test perspective, look at all the things the government have lied about and been proven beyond a reasonable doubt. People act like the tuskegee experiment was just a passing moment and those arent the same people running the same country today.

As it pertains to this sitaution, they’re playing by the judeo-christian playbook.

Im not trying to throw out tidbits it just gets old explaining stuff on NT to people who are willfully ignorant(not you) because it removes the paradigm that their whole existence is based on I.E. politcts, sports, military, patriotism etc.

The rams and the patriots won the superbowl before 9/11. Look at what they had to do to get the rams in there this year.

Stop polluting the thread with these tin foil hat *** theories and these clout chasing *** weirdos. RIP Nip man.

You have someone who was a positive a person with no known beef. His message was clear in everything he did and was very aware of what that lifestyle was about and preached against it. He even went as far as to put other rappers from “rival” gangs on..

This alone kind of kills your point.

How do you know what beefs Nip had? He was a REAL gang member, REAL gang members have REAL beefs, not just with other rappers bro

I guess I look at it kind of different. My rival school was Crenshaw High. My barbershop that I go to every week is 30 seconds away from where he died. So I look at how people interact w/gang culture and artists / people who fetishize gang imagery kind of differently. It's really not as much of a joke as rappers have made it in 2019.

I just know for a fact that Nip was rolling (No pun intended) with guys who were still big time 60 crips. You seen the rap ****** video? Those were real gang members in a real hood. That's not for show, even though they're making money and commercializing it (Which is another topic for another day) He's still selling the gang banging image, because he's profiting off of that part of his REAL life.

He still has a ton of people around him who are heavy with the extras. Just because he wasn't directly involved with the activities anymore means little when all his homies and associates and people that are around him daily are. You think Nip got rich off rap??? You think Nip today made ALL his money off rap?

This alone kind of kills your point.

How do you know what beefs Nip had? He was a REAL gang member, REAL gang members have REAL beefs, not just with other rappers bro

Because one of my mentors is Dr. Sebi’s sons and was good friends with Nipsey.

I guess I look at it kind of different. My rival school was Crenshaw High. My barbershop that I go to every week is 30 seconds away from where he died. So I look at how people interact w/gang culture and artists / people who fetishize gang imagery kind of differently. It's really not as much of a joke as rappers have made it in 2019.

I just know for a fact that Nip was rolling (No pun intended) with guys who were still big time 60 crips. You seen the rap *****s video? Those were real gang members in a real hood. That's not for show, even though they're making money and commercializing it (Which is another topic for another day) He's still selling the gang banging image, because he's profiting off of that part of his REAL life.

He still has a ton of people around him who are heavy with the extras. Just because he wasn't directly involved with the activities anymore means little when all his homies and associates and people that are around him daily are. You think Nip got rich off rap??? You think Nip today made ALL his money off rap?

He 100% was still rollin with ****** from the hood. I think he even signed a ***** from their named Pacman or something like that.

Post your NIP RIPs, Memories, well wishes and keep it moving, no one wants to hear about the conspiracies,
a young man was murdered and taken away from his family and friends. It wasn't a secret dude was from a notorious hood in LA, but unless your in that world, you don't know anything.
No one knows why so until there are details from credible sources stop polluting the thread.

I just know for a fact that Nip was rolling (No pun intended) with guys who were still big time 60 crips. You seen the rap *****s video? Those were real gang members in a real hood. That's not for show, even though they're making money and commercializing it (Which is another topic for another day) He's still selling the gang banging image, because he's profiting off of that part of his REAL life.

That’s a valid perspective and I’m not here to disrespect your opinion. My stance is take a hegalian dialect perspective and consider both sides of the issue. Who was more to gain by his death? A local gang or the pharmaceutical industry who is now almost completely owned by the vatican. He said it in his video i posted. When theres money involved people are going to protect their assets.

Utter foolishness. I have a lot strong feelings about them, but this neither the time or place. Still in shock and having a hard time with this...such a senseless loss of a life. I just can’t understand yo...
The funny thing is that nobody asked for their condolences. Literally nobody.

Hate to do this but what in the **** are you referring to in the last paragraph

You know how close you have to be to deliver a headshot to someone? Head Shots are insanely personal. You can't get that close to Nip unless he and everyone else there know you.

I totally believe what I'm hearing, which is that a 60's ***** capped him:smh::smh:

RIP man.

Hate to do this but what in the **** are you referring to in the last paragraph

This ain’t the place. Reality got the best of me and i let some stuff slip dealing with the pain in regards to this situation and the overall status of society.

First off RIP Nip he will be missed

Nobody knows what happened here, but nip has been rolling around that city getting love for years. He's working with everyone, putting together partnerships, employing & changing his hood, all while still claiming his set & preaching unity between them & other sets. people are talking about Dr Sebi doc etc... it doesn't even have to do with any of that.

Simply put he was doing all of the above.... In Front of the LAPD, do ya'll not have any knowledge of just how corrupt the LAPD has been & the type of things they have been caught doing. These dudes have conspired in the murders of F'n everyday drug dealers, it isn't farfetched to think that same department would have a vendetta against Nip for Bettering himself & other cats from his hood... those same cops probably been arresting & disrespecting since teens, & now they have to watch them get legal money & share that knowledge? Buy Up property? Tell Gang members to remain as one & focus on uplifting......

You think Local police don't have this guy as a target, We are talking about the same departments who allow cops to shoot unarmed black men... On Camera, & get off 100% free. they'll take someone's life in broad day for the fun of it, but somehow it's illogical to think they wouldn't target a Dude who is legally buying up property, giving jobs to the neighborhood & is a daily influence to those in the community.

Nothing about this sits right with my soul.

We all pissed right now, but speaking harm or death on anyone else isn’t the energy that’s needed.

Focus your thoughts and prayers on his family. No sense in mudding that up with negative thoughts about other people not involved.
Dudes sounding like idiots

69 been touched and shot at. Stop beating round the Bush and just wish buddy dead

You know how close you have to be to deliver a headshot to someone? Head Shots are insanely personal. You can't get that close to Nip unless he and everyone else there know you.

I totally believe what I'm hearing, which is that a 60's ***** capped him:smh::smh:

RIP man.

And couple it with the tweet he had one hour earlier. It had to be personal in some way.

Government doesn't really have to put a bag in somebody's hand and put a hit out. They created the division in the first place and breeded it until it reached a point where it was self sustaining

Though I'm not into conspiracy stuff, I don't know why people scoff at the notion that the government could just flip a switch on something, especially right now. People think that segment in that movie The First Purge where they were sending mercenaries into lower income areas was just something for the plot. That can be legit.

RIP man.
Hearing the same thing

Back
Top Bottom