Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I think about this a lot as I get older.

We really don’t know, whether you’re religious or not. We don’t know what happens after this life. Do you see your loved ones again somewhere else? Another life? Is it all forgotten? **** is tough
That’s the scary part
Not knowing
Like real ****
What if I don’t go to heaven
**** what if it’s just nothingness
U just stopwell I mean
If I die and it just stopped
I wouldn’t know right
But still
**** scary
Like death is so final

Even IF 30 years from now we find out the government had something to do with it, it still wouldn't make sense.

Why are we quick to say the government killed NIPSEY HUSSLE instead of the more logical outcome, which is that despite what he did for his community, despite the image he presented as someone who built his community, etc. (Which is true, he did a lot. He employed a ton of people) he still claimed 60's. More importantly, His homies who were shot and were right there were from the set, still in the field.

That's the conundrum with us. Even when we "make it" we can't forget and dismiss where we came from and the people that helped us when we had nothing and was down and out.

How can the government killing nip be more realistic and logical than 3 hood *****s getting shot and killed? Come on bro.

If nip survived, and his 3 other homies ain’t make it....*****, wouldn’t be with the conspiracies. We can’t let the fact that he was a good dude and celebrity cloud the reality of what it is.

RIP to nip. But this what come with.

upload_2019-3-31_21-54-44.jpeg

All of our great leaders have taught us that mathematics rule the universe. Peep who won the superbowl before 9/11 and reflect on who just won the last one. This reparation talk is modern small pox blankets. Im no fear monger but its going to get worst before it gets better

The Baltimore Ravens won the Super Bowl in January 2001 before Sept 11th. of that year.
The New England Patriots won the last SB.

you should assume by last i mean the last one that happened; meaning this year's sb, dude
...and was trying to peep the mathematics but some of it just wasn't adding up, you feel me?

you're welcome

Nah i don't feel you. If you were genuinely interested about the mathematics you could’ve PM’ed me seeing that I said it wasn’t my intention to clutter the thread with stuff most people weren’t interested in. You’ve been doing this for years though and if my heritage was that of a cave dweller I’d probably do the same. No judgement dude.

So there has to be cameras outside this store right? And the locations around it...I believe the perp will be caught soon...

Nah i don't feel you. If you were genuinely interested about the mathematics you could’ve PM’ed me seeing that I said it wasn’t my intention to clutter the thread with stuff most people weren’t interested in. You’ve been doing this for years though and if my heritage was that of a cave dweller I’d probably do the same. No judgement dude.

If you were using genuine mathematics you would not have made that very simple error in year.
You made a mistake, used it in a false correlation, I corrected you and you gave thanks.

I'll let the rest of your insults pass.

A lot of people in LA been saying the gang violence ain't nowhere near what it used to be. It's mainly the mexicans that's still wild like that. They got cameras on every block, dudes ain't walking around doing murders like it's 1992 no more. I remember Big U saying on TBC that the gang violence is as low as it's been since the 70's.

This **** just don't make sense.

https://www.instagram.com/saycheese...utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=zobeo3b3pg2l

He was meeting with the LAPD tomorrow to talk about helping to stop gang violence

This **** gon have opposite effect

Back
Top Bottom