Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

You know how close you have to be to deliver a headshot to someone? Head Shots are insanely personal. You can't get that close to Nip unless he and everyone else there know you.

I totally believe what I'm hearing, which is that a 60's ***** capped him:smh::smh:

RIP man.

Follow the mythology bro and you’ll understand why this is playing out the way it is. Who hired Judas?

How you calling it Mythology and then associating as truth at the same time. You're talking in circles man

I addressed it already. The people doing this are playing from the biblical playbook. Until you can rationalize why butloads of money are going to israel for a people that a holocaust that never happened for you won’t be able to wrap your mind around this. All roads lead to Damascus. And that’s not on no fake woke, conspiracy theory or what ever social engineering phrase people are throwing around these days.

Fact of the matter is people don't know what happened. Nipsey been in and out that shopping area for years and never had a incident. Ever since he opened that store he's done interviews talking about how the cops would run up in there for no reason at all just to **** with them. Whether it was some dusty gang dude or more to it WE DON't KNOW.

Not even trying to dismiss you but if this is the case you should have a good idea of what's going to happen next? Genuinely curious

I’m not going to pretend like I know it all but I’ll throw this out there. A third of the nations grain supply was just destroyed with the floods happening in the midwest. Consider the implications thats going to have on the food industry. As you can about imagine you’ll start to hear people saying this is why we need GMO’s. On the other side you have a brother thats relatable to the youth that was speaking on health and was producing something that would be detrimental to all the beneficiaries of the results of consuming gmo’s and living a unnatural lifestyles. He knew what he was up against and spoke on it in the video i shared from his bfc interview.

Set the conspiracy theories aside and line stuff up.

You have someone who was a positive a person with no known beef. His message was clear in everything he did and was very aware of what that lifestyle was about and preached against it. He even went as far as to put other rappers from “rival” gangs on.
We live in a society where if we were to have a conversation about something in person a moment later you would see an ad on your phone. In this case the shooter got away in arguably the most unamious city in this country with no one seeing anything? From a lithum test perspective, look at all the things the government have lied about and been proven beyond a reasonable doubt. People act like the tuskegee experiment was just a passing moment and those arent the same people running the same country today.

As it pertains to this sitaution, they’re playing by the judeo-christian playbook.

A messiah murdered at 33 with a man to his left and right.

Im not trying to throw out tidbits it just gets old explaining stuff on NT to people who are willfully ignorant(not you) because it removes the paradigm that their whole existence is based on I.E. politcts, sports, military, patriotism etc.

The rams and the patriots won the superbowl before 9/11. Look at what they had to do to get the rams in there this year.

Heard

https://www.instagram.com/saycheesedigital/p/Bvsqk4FHYW1

This brother just broke down all angles of this

I wonder
Did he know while lying there
That he was dying
What was his last thoughts
Was he scared for himself
Or scared of leaving his family
Death is s crazy thing
I ain’t even gonna front
I’m scared to die
I know it’s gonna happen eventually
But I’m scared of death
What’s weird is the few times I’ve faced death
Like me looking down the barrel of a gun
I wasn’t scared
But afterwards I was
U know thinking about it more
I’m prolly more scared of no knowing where I’m a end up after death
The not know is probably the scary part
I know life does flask before ur eyes
It was crazy when that happened to me
I knew for sure I was gonna die

Heard

1. Military teaches you to hit center mass first. So it wasn’t a military style hit. No military training ever teaches you to walk up to someone and shoot them in the head.
2. The National Guard is controlled by the State. Not by big government like he’s trying to elude too.

Not credible

Last edited:
Heard

A lot of people in LA been saying the gang violence ain't nowhere near what it used to be. It's mainly the mexicans that's still wild like that. They got cameras on every block, dudes ain't walking around doing murders like it's 1992 no more. I remember Big U saying on TBC that the gang violence is as low as it's been since the 70's.

This **** just don't make sense.

BINGO!

Was just telling this to my brother.

You *****s love this gang banging ****. Love the aesthetic so much that you don't want to admit that you, in your own small way, contributed to this. Blaming it on the government makes coping with it easier.

The music love, the iconography you fetishize, this is the real life result of it.

100. And those not about that life are clowned and considered corny.

May he rest in peace, Victory Lap had several gems. I hate to see any successful one of us try to change their life only to be stopped short right as it's taking off. Happens every time.

We can only hope this doesn't lead to wars between sets over the next few weeks, this killing feels like a real turning point.

A lot of people in LA been saying the gang violence ain't nowhere near what it used to be. It's mainly the mexicans that's still wild like that. They got cameras on every block, dudes ain't walking around doing murders like it's 1992 no more. I remember Big U saying on TBC that the gang violence is as low as it's been since the 70's.

Gang **** still active out here

I wonder
Did he know while lying there
That he was dying
What was his last thoughts
Was he scared for himself
Or scared of leaving his family
Death is s crazy thing
I ain’t even gonna front
I’m scared to die
I know it’s gonna happen eventually
But I’m scared of death
What’s weird is the few times I’ve faced death
Like me looking down the barrel of a gun
I wasn’t scared
But afterwards I was
U know thinking about it more
I’m prolly more scared of no knowing where I’m a end up after death
The not know is probably the scary part
I know life does flask before ur eyes
It was crazy when that happened to me
I knew for sure I was gonna die

I think about this a lot as I get older.

We really don’t know, whether you’re religious or not. We don’t know what happens after this life. Do you see your loved ones again somewhere else? Another life? Is it all forgotten? **** is tough

all it takes is for one brainless idiot with a hurt ego or ounce of jealousy with a gun to do some bozo ****.

but like everyone else said. no one knows what really happened. we aint in these ppl's lives, there's no way they're making every single person they interact with happy. he couldve put someone in their place in front of someone, they couldve felt embarassed and hurt, Nd then decide to take care of it the worst way posssible. lives are treated with short worth

tbh i think all that dr sebi **** is quackery from the knowledge i have of cancer... but then idk this does seem a bit too strange, and reality is stranger than fiction. so who knows. i doubt it's what im thinking regarding this documentary & the moves Nip been making, but it's still something to consider a lil bit (for me).

LA is in huge redevelopment. The county never gave a **** about south LA until recently (gentrification). Not too far fetched if nip was domed for having his hands in that pot and stirring it. Remember reading somewhere where Harry O (death row records funder) tried to get into LA commercial real estate but then got a L behind the walls.

Back
Top Bottom