Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

41404136-7EE0-4FE9-8ED3-569A075CD7EB.png

My mans just posted on ig saying "don't fall for that black on black crime idea, the gunman was a pawn"

... aight, bruh... y'all got it.

My mans just posted on ig saying "don't fall for that black on black crime idea, the gunman was a pawn"

... aight, bruh... y'all got it.

Mentally, there's a lot wrong with folks. I'm starting to believe some people can't process all of the constant info we get from social media, the news and all of that. I literally cant think of anything else.

Even “conspiracy theorists” are telling dudes to chill out with the nonsense. It hurts that it happened this way over nothing really. Pure evil.

The set failed Nip on this one. He should have been protected better. If you look at the footage everybody that was not shot ran(understandable) but if at least one armed person intervened might not have lost Nip. The killer had time to shoot,walk away,come back and delivered the head shot. There should have been somebody strapped around a person as big as Nipsey was. I’m sorry they should have had him secured better.

Mentally, there's a lot wrong with folks. I'm starting to believe some people can't process all of the constant info we get from social media, the news and all of that. I literally cant think of anything else.
It's "FOMO" in another form. It still all comes down to the likes though. They want to be acknowledged by their peers which in this case are other like minded people.

I thought first one was to the head?

If that's the case he didn't have a chance.

But **** all these theories. May he RIP, I'm knocking his music. He gonna live on through his music
Nah looks like the dome shot came last

Ya'll on that nipsey hype lol
Not even hype.

Only reason I ever gave VL a listen was because of this thread. I’d known of Nipsey but never gave him a listen.

Mad people were calling it the album of the year. I said **** it and gave it a listen.

After 3 songs I was like
B408C54C-D660-446B-AB8B-EB708A9E9A86.gif

Admittedly I’ve run it back in his honor but the fact remains that the **** is fire.

Not even hype.

Only reason I ever gave VL a listen was because of this thread. I’d known of Nipsey but never gave him a listen.

Mad people were calling it the album of the year. I said **** it and gave it a listen.

After 3 songs I was like
B408C54C-D660-446B-AB8B-EB708A9E9A86.gif

Admittedly I’ve run it back in his honor but the fact remains that the **** is fire.
This is what I mean lol. Glad you like him though FR.

First time I heard dude was Hussle in the house. TBH thought he was a variant Snoop.

Gave him a chance a few yrs after and he definitely improved.

Then VL dropped....Fuego

Plus all the stuff he was doing outside of rap, I really rated.

Back
Top Bottom