Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

:ohwell:
4DA85720-4532-4E5E-A860-DF5ED82B1A1D.jpeg

First time I heard dude was Hussle in the house. TBH thought he was a variant Snoop.

Gave him a chance a few yrs after and he definitely improved.

Then VL dropped....Fuego

Plus all the stuff he was doing outside of rap, I really rated.
Exactly what I thought.

I'm just sayin people were sleeping on him til now.
He was pretty successful tbh. I don’t think people in the last few years been sleeping. But I see what you mean. A lot of people are coming out the wood work as if they always been super fans but who cares if they feel him now good. Buy his albums and secure the bag for his kids. I liked him but was not super into him respected his hustle more than anything. All I’m saying it’s a shame people don’t love you till you gone but better late than never.

Remember when dudes were lookin’ at Kendrick funny for the last couple bars on “The Blacker the Berry” when he called us out for killing our own?

We still doin’ the same dumb ****, killing our own yet we still got people deflecting with these conspiracies instead of just taking ownership for what it really is.

We ask for black leaders...we get one...we dust him. C’mon man :smh:

Remember when dudes were lookin’ at Kendrick funny for the last couple bars on “The Blacker the Berry” when he called us out for killing our own?

We still doin’ the same dumb ****, killing our own yet we still got people deflecting with these conspiracies instead of just taking ownership for what it really is.

We ask for black leaders...we get one...we dust him. C’mon man :smh:
He cant be a leader hes in the 60's. Might be wrong sayin a gang banger cant be a leader, but it dont make sense......He was doing right in his community forsure though.

Sadly the conspiracy theories still won't stop.

I like the fact that this will draw attention to Nipsey's music, but now everyone will be a Nipsey fan. I hope they get he message and not the normal social media thing. Talk about it t fit in until the next popular news story. I noticed that with a lot of people mentioning Lauren London, because they were relationship goals to these young thots. How do you just post about her, and not him, his kids, his family, his friends?

Nip had a ton of jewels in his lyrics. Listen to what he's saying. You can pick out line after line.

Just saw that ****ty Cuz stuff. Yikes. Damn shame. I remember somebody mentioning for that to happen the way it did, it was somebody that he had some type of ties with.

It's normally the simplest answer.

The internet makes everything a conspiracy though. Like I was reading stuff about KD's friend Cliff Dixon who was killed a couple of weeks ago, and how Fab's man Ruggs was involved because it's his club and because of his past. I'm like dude knows him, why would he bring him to his club to kill him? I would assume he would know where he lives and could meet him somewhere else. People watching too much Power, he was supposed to be on some Ghost **** and change clothes and go back in the club. Meanwhile the police and neighbors are looking at you trying to shut your club down. People have no problems just throwing peoples names out here regardless if they know the people or anything involved. That's why I hope that ****ty thing is true, because you can't just be doing that.

The internet is wild b, I just read this stuff and shake my head. It's not even about not being street, a lot of stuff isn't even logical.

Back
Top Bottom