Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Damn now they saying Tech 9 the battle rapper killed himself because he was about to get sentenced for some pedo ****. :smh: He died the day before his hearing.
bGrxY7N.jpg

PB86DmO.jpg

Lord

I'm pretty sure he means in the religious sense - like the "forces of evil" or whatnot

I would advise the community not to react to rumors or false information to make us in our time of grief or sadness turn on each other.⠀

A bigger hand than the hand of the man who pulled the trigger is behind it all. More will I say in the future.⠀

His exact words
He probably talking about God...Every death has a purpose - whether we see it or not.

Dickhead really thought he was gonna get points for this

Now everyone in your family a target

I honestly don’t think he was even thinking about points, just mad his street life and rep ruined and wanted to get some revenge

Bruh bout 30, got a fresh snitch jacket on him and just got booted off the set he prolly been putting in work for since at least HS.
That’s ugly as hell no matter how you slice it.
Made all them enemies now you out here dolo :sick:

Plus for some of these _’s street rep is literally all they got.

I’m surprised he came back bustin but at the same time I’m not surprised given what his mindstate was prolly like at that moment, just wish Nip nem would’ve already moved around by then :smh:

Last edited:
Boy I would never see your strange *** anywhere we not built the same, you a do it for the internet *****. Nobody would prob even miss yo ho *** in yo real life if you got murked, prob just some NT *****s who like your HOV soliloquies and rants...but I’m not one of em. So **** ya.

Dicksucking *** boy gone change yo avy to Nip, never seen yo *** post in his thread 1 time before he died but you in every other thread popping **** but what should I expect from a weird *****?
Tbf... Hov is kinda wack if not overrated

folks need to realize
theres more to becoming a legend
than just making music or whatever the craft is
its about what u do with talent
changing other peoples mindset
teaching, just being an all around model
and person for people to either aspire to be
or to inspire people to be the best they can be within themselves
that i think what nipsey was

What artist y’all think had a better sequel than their original album? (Not sophomore album, actual sequel to one of their albums)

What artist y’all think had a better sequel than their original album? (Not sophomore album, actual sequel to one of their albums)
Can't think of many off the top but There is no competition 2 for Fab was better than the first

Back
Top Bottom