Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

giphy.gif

Nip was hella visible out here. Liable to be riding around and catch him walking down slauson like a regular joe. It's crazy because I saw his maybach pulling out the taco Bell on Manchester and lincoln maybe an hour before everything went down. Tough loss

I think one thing we all need to take away from this is having a clear conceptualization of what it means to “ride for Nipsey.”

It’s more than just finding the coward chump *** ***** who did it and making him pay for taking a good one away from us. That’s undoubtedly going to play out how it’s going to play out, and I hope they get that sucka in the worst way.

But getting away from all that, Nip was a solid individual. A man’s man on the real. Slick we can’t let that energy die with him. Gotta try to embody that spirit out here in our respective communities. Just be solid out here man. Life is short. Make the most of it while you have the chance. And still put on for our people.

**** sucks, man. The marathon still gotta continue though.

I think one thing we all need to take away from this is having a clear conceptualization of what it means to “ride for Nipsey.”

It’s more than just finding the coward chump *** ***** who did it and making him pay for taking a good one away from us. That’s undoubtedly going to play out how it’s going to play out, and I hope they get that sucka in the worst way.

But getting away from all that, Nip was a solid individual. A man’s man on the real. Slick we can’t let that energy die with him. Gotta try to embody that spirit out here in our respective communities. Just be solid out here man. Life is short. Make the most of it while you have the chance. And still put on for our people.

**** sucks, man. The marathon still gotta continue though.

Why this stuff always happen the one time they let their guard down? Just like how Pac chose to leave his vest at home that weekend.

And that video is horrific. Hard to make out who is who but pretty sure I identified Nip and damn was it terrifying. We don’t need any more footage. Keep that **** sealed and locked away in the vault.

I mess with Fewtch, but he gotta relax.

I don't know. it just seems like a waste of time to criticize people's posts. I seen people criticize TIP and Young Thugs posts, people that actually knew him for years (don't know if Future knew Nipsey). People are hurting over this and you're not always gonna get the picture perfect words.

Someone elses screenshot

7F06B389-3250-4E1F-B8AD-A524C9E3684F.jpeg

Was waiting for @Lakers to post this :lol:. Narcissistic and drawing attention to himself was lame by Future...but the gist of the post...and what Future saying is true. He’s done some good in his town on the low. 21, 2 Chainz, QC. Hell even Gucci etc too in their own ways in regards to the Nipsey post.

We need more brothers doing that. Y’all gon say i’m “Caping” because in this thread...it’s either “capin or defending”. No nuance.

I was talking to my old lady about this the other day. Feels like some of this “let me make sure I say something.” I get the impact nipsey had and the praise is deserved but I just don’t trust everyone in the industry’s motives.

And then future does this
:smh:

I don't know. it just seems like a waste of time to criticize people's posts. I seen people criticize TIP and Young Thugs posts, people that actually knew him for years (don't know if Future knew Nipsey). People are hurting over this and you're not always gonna get the picture perfect words.

I do when they turn around someones death in to self adulation.

On one hand I understand saying nothing, because you can't put it in to words

Most peoples post are how much he meant to them, what he was doing and mention his family and friends

I don't see how the I'm the same type of person and I do the same in bankhead are what comes form a normal persons fingers. First it pops up in your head, then you type it and hit send.

Back
Top Bottom