Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

D63A07BA-39E4-4D54-8732-650B585251F7.jpeg

Whats really good with Lil Nas X?

His fav rappers Nas and DMX? :lol: :nerd:

:lol:

I remember when Ghost checked him epically. Had that Harold Melvin & the Bluenotes in the background :pimp:

Guess Bronson considers its a sore spot still. Where as Budden got pressed hard by most of the Wu and can manage to still talk about them without it hitting a nerve.

Last edited:
Crazy how much love he showed to practically everyone and how practically everyone showed it back when he was here. An impact like that and dude was still going. Not just even on some rap ****, but uplifting and empowerment stuff.

****’s still heavy on my mind. Like... we have to carry on with life, but every few minutes the **** hits me again and I let out a “damn, man :smh:

Crazy how much love he showed to practically everyone and how practically everyone showed it back when he was here. An impact like that and dude was still going. Not just even on some rap ****, but uplifting and empowerment stuff.

****’s still heavy on my mind. Like... we have to carry on with life, but every few minutes the **** hits me again and I let out a “damn, man :smh:

Dude was the one. Had the streets 110% but at the same time got ****** on the timeline debating Dr Sebi theories. All organic too he wasn’t tryna be nothing.

Man I hate ******.

I’m usually not an eye for an eye person but man they gotta do homie the worst.

Dude was the one. Had the streets 110% but at the same time got *****s on the timeline debating Dr Sebi theories. All organic too he wasn’t tryna be nothing.

Man I hate *****s.

I’m usually not an eye for an eye person but man they gotta do homie the worst.

He was kinda like a more grounded, in tune, level headed West Coast Meek as far as what he meant to a certain demo. That’s why it made sense for them to do a double album.

Why would dude even do an interview with these clowns
Bronson is marketing himself to everybody. Son getting his white boy on and profiting off his career and persona. Making cook books and ****.

Probably promote on any show.

Have no clue who these dudes are tho. Do seem like cornball off that clip.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom