Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Never really caught on with nip music but this song made me think twice.

Def did his thing.

Crazy how much love he showed to practically everyone and how practically everyone showed it back when he was here. An impact like that and dude was still going. Not just even on some rap ****, but uplifting and empowerment stuff.

****’s still heavy on my mind. Like... we have to carry on with life, but every few minutes the **** hits me again and I let out a “damn, man :smh:

It’s just ridiculous man. Nip was so unique. The fact that I won’t be able to hear new Nipsey music hurts.

Another clown trying to make it about himself.

Yeah he could save that **** after the fact :smh: there’s no situation where that **** not gonna look lame

With that said, Thug and Nip were hella close tho and not on some rapper ****

Him, Tip, Duke, Longway and the rest of them close with Big U, Bricc Baby (MPA Shidro) etc as well. Bro damn near from 60s

Last edited:
Those fan interactions always be awkward, She put her hands on his stomach/waist :lol:

Look like bro lost some of that weight tho

Don’t the lil ***** still got a sexual assault case pending? ****tt, I’d be reluctant to be in a situation like that as well. Random white girl pops up bugging out. Don’t know how old she is, why she’s there, etc.

Beat it *****. :lol:

Don’t the lil ***** still got a sexual assault case pending? ****tt, I’d be reluctant to be in a situation like that as well. Random white girl pops up bugging out. Don’t know how old she is, why she’s there, etc.

Beat it *****. :lol:
Think one of his cases was with a white joint too, u know all that was running through yo mind when she ran up on him

Back
Top Bottom