Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

No doubt it would be easier to accept. That doesn't make it the more likely outcome, however.

I'm totally with asking questions and researching on your own. We have been lied to all our lives. But I think a lot of folks are mixing emotion with their reasoning and that's always a dangerous mix. I mean, even you said it yourself that the inside job explanation is easier to accept. Hoping for the easier to accept outcome is purely emotion based.

Exactly . If anything, what Nipsey homie said should put all that **** to bed. Bruh just said what happened. He didn't say everything because I don't think he wanted to paint nipsey in a different light. More than likely Nipsey prolly dissed dudes music or whatever, and breh felt some kind of way. Bruh went back twice to shoot him . And kicked him in the head. That screams a ***** who felt strongly about what happened prior

But like you said, some grand plot is easier for folks to accept

Last edited:
LgQS1Xc.jpg

Yea sht not adding up I think Nip was set up
For a dude that’s “banned” from the hood he sure knew Nip was gon be there, when everyone on his team didn’t even know he was there like his bodyguard and Sam etc....

@5:26 One of Nipsey's boys talks about that same alley and how _'s used creep from over there shooting but it stopped because like I said earlier it's camera's everywhere and dudes ain't tryna get football #'s.

Now Nipsey's brother says this.

"Since then, Samiel has been trying to come to terms with what happened, but it’s hard to know who to trust. His brother’s death feels like an “execution.”

He wonders if the attack was a hit job or if Holder was simply jealous.

“It doesn’t make sense that somebody from the area, that just snuck up, and just talked to him and shook his hand minutes before,” Samiel said. “It’s mind-boggling.”

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-nipsey-hussle-final-moments-20190404-story.html

The **** still don't make sense.

yall should check out this doc called Catching Hell in the City of Angels it's on amazon prime
it's basically about the cameras they have up in South Central, they catch an inner-gang hit in broad daylight, it's pretty wild how
nonchalantly it all goes down

His own brother is on record questioning if it was a hit or not, the same article goes on to say that dude hadn't been seen in the neighborhood in awhile & dude who owns part of the Marathon shop is on record saying that Nip & dude had none of that confrontation that was reported. Yet people are reaching not believing this was just some random act of hatred.

His own brother is on record questioning if it was a hit or not, the same article goes on to say that dude hadn't been seen in the neighborhood in awhile & dude who owns part of the Marathon shop is on record saying that Nip & dude had none of that confrontation that was reported. Yet people are reaching not believing this was just some random act of hatred.

His brother is a street dude, of course he isn't going to say anything. You dudes do realize that would be considered snitching, right? Every dude on camera or on the record is going to say they don't know.

A hit man doesnt shoot, walk away, come back to shoot some more, walk away again, then come back again for the kill shot and then kick the victim in the head. You know who does that? Someone with a deep hatred that wants someone dead.

His brother is a street dude, of course he isn't going to say anything. You dudes do realize that would be considered snitching, right? Every dude on camera or on the record is going to say they don't know.

There ain't no mystery the ***** is on camera shooting the man, there's witnesses all around. Dude from the shop literally said who did it, Nip's bro literally said who did it.... that has nothing to do with him questioning the motive behind it. He knows exactly who did it & is still questioning why 7 how it was done.

A hit man doesnt shoot, walk away, come back to shoot some more, walk away again, then come back again for the kill shot and then kick the victim in the head. You know who does that? Someone with a deep hatred that wants someone dead.

I'm sorry give me more information out of your Hitman manual...........

Dude is known from that hood, he could have easily had hatred for Nipsey, that doesn't change the fact that he is an informant & has actively been working with the the police. Again this is speculation either way you look at it, but to act as if thinking a larger force than "hate" is at play, when the Man's own brother is questioning it... is ridiculous.

I'm sorry give me more information out of your Hitman manual...........

Dude is known from that hood, he could have easily had hatred for Nipsey, that doesn't change the fact that he is an informant & has actively been working with the the police. Again this is speculation either way you look at it, but to act as if thinking a larger force than "hate" is at play, when the Man's own brother is questioning it... is ridiculous.
lol tell yourself whatever helps it make sense to you

There ain't no mystery the ***** is on camera shooting the man, there's witnesses all around. Dude from the shop literally said who did it, Nip's bro literally said who did it.... that has nothing to do with him questioning the motive behind it. He knows exactly who did it & is still questioning why 7 how it was done.

That's not the only part of of snitching.

If billy Ray does more than a video, I’ll say he’s riding a wave. Miley was twerking for a whole season with Sistas in the background and then ran back.

Back
Top Bottom