Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

when I think of cargo shorts I think of a time when you're not old enough to shop for yourself
and your mama goes to Mervyns to get you some shorts and a plaid short sleeve shirt to wear on
easter weekend. Then you grow old and your wife goes and buys you that same thing because you never learned how
to dress yourself

cargo shorts and tipping = NT Civil War

Jogger shorts are cool, you got room to breathe.

Bruh they look like something women wear

288D2E5C-EDCB-41A8-BC8C-68717AC6150E.jpeg

Cargo talk again?

Y'all tucking in your shirts too? The joints that come with the belt?

I expect better from RAN, I can understand General but not RAN

Cam and all of Dipset.

I was on my Common I Used To Love Her Kufi Backpacker Elitist bull**** in the early '00s, so I never really appreciated the movement the way I should have at the time.

I was spending most of my time in Spanish Harlem (Franklin Plaza and 1199) and Cam and the pink Range was a fixture. He used to just park it out on the street. Once around that time, a friend of mine went and tried to open the door, and it was unlocked. Cam was really living free back then. Used to pull up in front of Hajji's on 110th and 1st and just kick it for a few. Mad I was so stubborn at the time.:lol:

That and the majority of West Coast artists. It wasn't until GTA San Andreas that I really did the knowledge and started to appreciate a lot of classic West Coast rap.

:smh: Disappointed in you Mahad

Like I said, I expect better from RAN

I ain't gon lie, I **** w/ Schoolboy but don't really like any of albums so I ain't check for this new one...but that song hard. Probably would have never heard it if i ain't see that

I know one of you nasty *****s got some Gibaurds with the straps in the tuck for when they become hot again

Yeah, n_ only wearing them for cutting grass.

Every shade tree lawn man in the hood got

A) some grass cutting AF1 lows
B) some obscure a**** denim brand for cutting grass.

Was working with this 60 something old head some weeks ago and Unc had a pair of AKADEMIKS jeans on. I was hollering :rofl::lol:

We was talkin about da baby a couples pages back,

This go hard:

100% agree. I think dude played himself by tryna go the pop star route too much.. in the same way that ty$ did. Beach house 1/2 stupid fye. Airplane mode is the best thing he ever dropped. Then once he caught on the edm/pop vibe he switched up for the $$$ and exposure. I don’t blame him. But the ratchet playa rnb/rap is more authentic. Gttm and catch these vibes was fye for that exact season... now idk dudes chasin the bag

True.. I think a few songs hit tho

These were dope:

We was talkin about da baby a couples pages back,

This go hard:

True.. I think a few songs hit tho

These were dope:

Yeah those songs was fasho dope.. a few songs actually had his old sound but a lot of forgettable ones too.

The two you named was good. Nowadays even tho it came out hella long ago lol.. how it feels. HMP was decent.

But Nothin hit like Catch these vibes or

Back
Top Bottom