Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

27218028-89FA-4342-A769-285CFE70B05C.jpeg

Y’all remember when 50 was tryna get this nasty tank top off?

I died when Cam’ron called it a brassiere :rofl:
son was out of control with those tank tops
JNsNsUf.png

***** wearing lingerie

Nah shorts and timbs would still be poppin if the internet didn’t exist. It’s the “cool” thing to clown ny for the combo, but when regional bubbles still existed, timbs and shorts could go together harmoniously. :smokin

The internet comes along and we got cats wearing dresses and banging b’s. I’ll take shorts and timbs over jeggings and kicks any day. :lol:

Alli 4 episodes of Wu-Tang Clan: Of Mics & Men is available on demand for those with fios and got Showtime.

:pimp:

Last edited:
Nah shorts and timbs would still be poppin if the internet didn’t exist. It’s the “cool” thing to clown ny for the combo, but when regional bubbles still existed, timbs and shorts could go together harmoniously. :smokin

The internet comes along and we got cats wearing dresses and banging b’s. I’ll take shorts and timbs over jeggings and kicks any day. :lol:

You made your OG proud with this post

Suge knew the business inside and out. Broke the industry down while wearing a handcuff style bracelet. The dichotomy of Suge. :lol:

Dog I’ve never seen a grown man so weak around another man like kid was with suga. That was disturbing.

Suge kicking game but Gotdamn homeboy the host truely was showing his colors back then. No wonder he let the N word fly a couple years ago.

Rocky's 1st tape was great, and clearly his apex. His 1st album was pretty good, and his 2nd was good, had a different sound but still good. Testing was a disaster, but even before that, Rocky was so far gone into fashion I didn't even expect Testing to be good. It was expecting the trash it turned out to be.

I thought Testing was dope, because it showed how versatile he is. It got better the more I listened.

Rocky and Ferg blew up off biting old 3-6 and Houston sound. They went from corny hipster rappers to that horrorcore/chopped & screwed/trap sound. :lol:

Yams gave them the sound to run with it and they did it.

I wouldn't say it was just Houston. They were Gumbo rappers. They did a lot from midwest(Bone and Chicago) also.

They were the first real internet rappers who came from the download era, where you experience everything and music stopped being regional.

Back
Top Bottom