Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

there definitely has been a major shift in the fashion industry.. i vividly remember the convos in here a few years back saying that rappers/entertainers should stick to t-shirts and stay out of the fashion lane.... Ye & Pharrell deserve their flowers NOW.

Give em flowers for helping them corporations just throw money at influencers to be hip?

I guess.
I give Ye kudos for going at Nike for not giving him royalties for shoes he (or his team) designed

Legit wish Chainz made them shoes himself, them shoes rly took off

This the only time I ever had a brushcut. But I explored the ocean for all of 8 months :lol: :rofl:

67AF9B50-D2B1-4FB1-8ECC-B8C69B4C994B.jpeg

I struggled with every regimen trying to get waves for so long that I ended up with a Webbie fro and just grew my hair out for braids :lol:

Rihanna just got signed by LVMH, While still Killing at Puma
Beyonce headed To Adidas
Travis putting in work at Jordan
Drake at Nike
Virgil is the head of LV
Jerry Lorenzo killing with FOG & Killin at Nike
Don C Killing at Nike
2 Chainz signed at Versace
Pusha going crazy at Adidas
Rocky got the deal with UA

there definitely has been a major shift in the fashion industry.. i vividly remember the convos in here a few years back saying that rappers/entertainers should stick to t-shirts and stay out of the fashion lane.... Ye & Pharrell deserve their flowers NOW.
UA got Rocky outta there because he couldn’t stop promoting other brands.

Yo also this goes back to our talk about designer ****. If ya gonna have to wear designer, please try to make sure it’s of a person of color.
Off White, Heron Preston, Vlone, Fear of God just to name a few. This will only open more doors for designers and creatives that look like you.

This Wu Tang doc is like crack, can't stop watching. The dirt parts hurt man, life treated him rough. We think we're laughing with dude and he was just coping through the pain. 3 years because you started wearing a vest after getting shot and robbed.

Back
Top Bottom