Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Smh can't believe I threw out my entire r&b/rap album collection the other day. Got tired of the physical copies taking up space in the house.
The deeper we get into the streaming era, the important it is to hold onto the physicals.

I got my foil hat on, but I really see a day where 'they' can just turn off the music like a faucet.

Which reminds me, I gotta rebuild my physicals and MP3 collection.

lol laugh all yall want, but Red By Kiss makes some dope durags. I would have bought those joints with or without Bow Wow face on the package.
I can't put it on my head if it's not by Red By Kiss or So Many Waves.

I got a black one. My waves been crazy lately. Silky x Torino Brush x Double Butter Cream....:emoji_cyclone::emoji_surfer:

20B9CBEA-02EE-42CA-8A4B-DAE0F464DC45.jpeg

I immediate through the cover out tho. Hate the way yo staring. Bow Wow version look equally as bad :smh: :lol:

I’m shocked, I remember you buying CDs last year. I’m holding onto my **** forever. I paid too much money for all my albums
I bought a few back in January as well. The last two albums I bought were R Kelly joints back when his situation was first jumping off.
Came to the realization that I barely play any of my music from physicals. Rather listen to them through Tidal or Spotify.

Rihanna just got signed by LVMH, While still Killing at Puma
Beyonce headed To Adidas
Travis putting in work at Jordan
Drake at Nike
Virgil is the head of LV
Jerry Lorenzo killing with FOG & Killin at Nike
Don C Killing at Nike
2 Chainz signed at Versace
Pusha going crazy at Adidas
Rocky got the deal with UA

there definitely has been a major shift in the fashion industry.. i vividly remember the convos in here a few years back saying that rappers/entertainers should stick to t-shirts and stay out of the fashion lane.... Ye & Pharrell deserve their flowers NOW.

Rihanna just got signed by LVMH, While still Killing at Puma
Beyonce headed To Adidas
Travis putting in work at Jordan
Drake at Nike
Virgil is the head of LV
Jerry Lorenzo killing with FOG & Killin at Nike
Don C Killing at Nike
2 Chainz signed at Versace
Pusha going crazy at Adidas
Rocky got the deal with UA

there definitely has been a major shift in the fashion industry.. i vividly remember the convos in here a few years back saying that rappers/entertainers should stick to t-shirts and stay out of the fashion lane.... Ye & Pharrell deserve their flowers NOW.

I don’t remember this, I remember people saying Kanye’s clothes were trash and he should stop throwing tantrums because people don’t like his garbage clothes.

Pharrell been getting love for his clothes for damn near over a decade now

Back
Top Bottom