Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

So Chris Brown has a single that nobody is really talking about with Hahahaha Hahahaha boy G Easy . When we gon keep it a buck and admit that Bhris isn't all that he's cracked up to be? Talented but very hot or miss and more so leaning in the miss side?

Also how much longer is he gonna be allowed to make kid music?

He's been making generic radio music since Run It. He don't know if he wanna be a singer or a try too hard fake blood rapper, just can't him serious. On top of the fact that he still sounds like he 16.

Chris problem is he’s chasing that Pop crowd and trying to get a smash. When he sticks to R&B, he makes great music. I wish he would focus on quality instead of that but it’s all about money.

shaq2.png

Last edited:
Something must of happened because I’ve never seen Wack talked so humble about a situation. :lol:

He called Mike "My legend". :lol:

Wack got too caught up in this goofy _ behavior. Using Pac's name for clicks and attention. Funny how everybody that's said something slick about Pac has had bad karma. That white boy that got chased, 03 Greedo, now Wack.

The spirit is real.

UBFOamP.gif

And when catch you dolo years later.... you gotta get reconstructive facial surgery or move abroad.

PAC been gone 23 years and Mike still defending his honor. Wack100 ain’t see it coming. He thought the coast was clear :lol:
Please believe the preemptive face alteration and move abroad is in effect immediately after the jux

Wack a dummy though.

Chris brown has been making bad music for a long time. No idea how that doesn’t get brought up. I think people feel bad he never reached his full potential cuz of the Rihanna thing so they let him get a pass.
I thought it was cuz yall didn't care about Chris like that :lol:

Twirl world order :lol:

Making an Irish jig look like c-walkin :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom