Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

How old are y’all Grine Grine iamdef iamdef ?

It looks like y’all check out every release every week. That’s cool, I don’t know how y’all do it. I was like that in my teens and twenties. In my thirties now and I barely want to check from artists I do like, I have so little interest in new music.

I'll be 30 in a couple of weeks. I also work with headphones on so outside of watching YT vids I'll play an album or two to get the day going by.
I try to spread out and listen to a bunch of different sounds. Gonna try to stretch out to country eventually. Not excited about it tho but I know there's some good music there

Besides my daughter is 13, so I keep my ears to the new music through her...

My son is 13 and I gotta do better with sitting with him and listening to music. Mostly he likes Yachty and them acronym rappers YNW, NDK, etc

I enjoyed Jim last album, not a huge fan of his style of music but I might make some time to check it out

I'll be 30 in a couple of weeks. I also work with headphones on so outside of watching YT vids I'll play an album or two to get the day going by.
I try to spread out and listen to a bunch of different sounds. Gonna try to stretch out to country eventually. Not excited about it tho but I know there's some good music there

My son is 13 and I gotta do better with sitting with him and listening to music. Mostly he likes Yachty and them acronym rappers YNW, NDK, etc

My seed is into all branches of music.

From 21 Pilots (we’re going to see in 2 weeks) to Billie Eilish to Suicide Boys to Tyler’s newest album.

My seed is into all branches of music.

From 21 Pilots (we’re going to see in 2 weeks) to Billie Eilish to Suicide Boys to Tyler’s newest album.

My boy is mostly into hip-hop/rap but he was a big fan of XXXTENTATION so he also likes that alternative/emo/pop sound
I put him on to different kinds of alternative music when I can. A lil rock every now and again, some R&B

If I don’t listen to a new Friday release by the following Monday... probably won’t ever get around to listening to it. The weekend is the only time I really check music out. Monday to Thursday I’m primarily listening to podcasts.

But yeah, Baller a washed *** *****. :lol:

Last edited:
Why I need new music when I got classic **** to listen to?

B47F0CEB-D848-4EFF-ADC1-3A030DCB5C21.jpeg

A34FB59F-BED1-4D7B-9011-F7F1CD12CCEC.jpeg

Last edited:
I knew jim was dope when come home with me came on.
his verse was real.

and questions was dope and there was that one song on dipset byrdgang vol. 1 who shot freekey zeekey...
hardly anybody was feeling him though.

Back
Top Bottom