Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Completely forgot about this joint!

Instrumental going on my run playlist....

His productions are straight up g funk. More melodic/keyboard. You can hear it with rappers associated with the blue side.
As for damus they usually use p-funk style beats via dj quik with the hard hitting parliament sound

64ACC380-C16C-4E59-9355-BB24EF14695A.png

Yea I don't mess with future's rnb vibes most of the time. Still haven't listened to hendrxx and aint feeling this new tape after one spin

I have the same sentiments about rnb Future, but nah you gotta listen to HNDRXX, I think it was actually better than FUTURE. Hallucinating is probably better than the entire FUTURE album.
The song writing on Hndrxx is brilliant. Beats are fire too.

This new tape sound empty, ain't nothing there and the **** sounds mixed bad, I don't know if that's the sound he was going but I'm not feeling this lil tape.

I don't know about decline of Future. People been sitting back for the last 3 years hoping and praying he declines while his name just got bigger. The last 2 projects just ain't been up to his standard.

Bro that BM2 came and left. That Future and Hndrxx was not good. So many tracks are skipped and not memorable.

He been declining the last 3 year. :lol:

Nah, Beast Mode 2 is great. His best project since DS2.

Future was fire

Hndrxx is probably his best work song writing wise.

Outside of NT nobody is talking or have I heard anyone talk about BM2...

His music is starting to sound the same...hooks etc Well except this Kanye R&B album he just dropped :lol:

Outside of NT nobody is talking or have I heard anyone talk about BM2...

His music is starting to sound the same...hooks etc Well except this Kanye R&B album he just dropped :lol:

BM2 wasn't promoted though just like the first one it was a surprise tape. I don't judge quality by how popular the project is. People are so used to Future having hits and club bangers and when he doesn't it's like "Oh look Future's finished!!". :lol:

Like I said people been wishing for years now, it wouldn't surprise me if he dropped somthing else by then end of the summer and had the usual "popular" records.

Back
Top Bottom