Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I have the same sentiments about rnb Future, but nah you gotta listen to HNDRXX, I think it was actually better than FUTURE. Hallucinating is probably better than the entire FUTURE album.

Word? FUTURE slaps tho. One of my favorite tapes from him because he switched it up and it doesn't sound like none of his other stuff. Imma have to give hndrxx a spin

Word? FUTURE slaps tho. One of my favorite tapes from him because he switched it up and it doesn't sound like none of his other stuff. Imma have to give hndrxx a spin

Yep, and it’s not a slight to FUTURE either, just shows how good both are. When I first heard HNDRXX would have an rnb feel I was very put off and didn’t listen to it til a month later :lol: glad I did though

I still hear BM2 blasted when I go out. Random songs still get played in the club of that joint. I’m not ******* wit the new **** outside a few ok songs and I ain’t **** wit hndrxxx either. He can keep his r&b bag, it ain’t for me. I enjoy it in spurts but not whole albums.

Xi4qdMQ.gif

Dog this **** has me dying :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nah, I actually like that album. Got joints on there.

I got BOXES of CDs, so many of them joints.
I literally gave all my CDs away once I put them in digital form do to all the moving I was doing and I regret it to this day. I also gave away boxes of 90’s and early 2000’s mixtapes (cassettes and CDs) and old F.E.D.S and Don Diva Mags too. Worst decision I made.

I literally gave all my CDs away once I put them in digital form do to all the moving I was doing and I regret it to this day. I also gave away boxes of 90’s and early 2000’s mixtapes (cassettes and CDs) and old F.E.D.S and Don Diva Mags too. Worst decision I made.

I don’t know how people throw this **** out. This cost money and can still be used. Digital is obvious easier but I love music too much and spent too much.

Back
Top Bottom