Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

geto-boys.jpg
Really looking at it this is such a wild album cover :pimp:

Last edited:
50 always down ATL hosting something, always good for the older joints that still got something left in the tank :pimp:

Would hate to be his mans tho, yo always trying to get the jokes off by including u in it ...Cats was just trying be low key in the room with some biddies but he blew the spot up made it awkward :lol: :smh:

:rofl: :smokin

Yeah, he accidentally shot himself in the eye, around the time of the album release so, they incorporated it.
I know the story behind it and everything and even remember how it struck me when I first saw it but I been got use to it **** it was any other album cover until seeing it again just now.

when this tape came out I was a kid and my aunt that drove the delta 88 use to blast this non stop
that whole summer riding around going to parks with her and her sons rapping lyrics we knew nothing about
plus being from Houston, it was a big deal to us that people from where we're from was so famous
my cousins are dead now but I have so many memories with them tied to just seeing that album cover
best summer of my life

lying about being independent is the new lying about being from somewhere you not
since it doesn't matter anymore that you're not as tough as you say, not from where you say
the next thing is pretending like you put yourself on, everybody comes into the game like they been a kingpin
for 20 years, meanwhile Lyor or somebody like that got you by the short and curlies

Back
Top Bottom