Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Damn didn’t know Khaled was so disliked lol. Up until the other day nothing but positivity , and everybody always had good words about him .

But anyway this T Grizzley got me bout to go catch a felony. Too hard

Last edited:
I've never checked for Khaled, but I don't hate him. That's a bridge too far. He's not important enough in my musical consumption to hate.

Hip Hop police has evolved into the Social Media Police. This is the perfect time to be off the grid Or incognito mode for certain hustlers.

You can’t ball out 12 months out the year. Real n_ be ducked and tucked for at least a couple months.

Skola seemed very out there
Yo wasn’t really out there crazy like that, or wildin in the streets 4real...he just got himself into a dumb situation, gun fell out his pants in front of the police in a store and it was all down hill from there :smh:

His crew been talking alotta L’s out here these past couple years tho...a couple summers ago somebody was trying kills damn near every one of those cats back to back

Wasn't nobody buying tapes after like 98. :lol:

Even the OG's had those big CD books I used to steal from.

Those VHS tapes, not cassette tapes

Somebody in the comments said Buck would of had a room full of dudes and 50 laughed at hit lol

Hahahahahahaha, 50 foul as ****

52A0D9E2-4322-4302-BBFA-045A12FAF9A3.jpeg

Last edited:
DVDs were expensive as hell, we ain’t get a DVD player until we gotta PS2 like a year after it came out. Was still getting VHS tapes for a while.

I remember people copping CDs when they came out, joints was damn near double cassettes and I couldn’t afford a CD player. I was still recording off the radio on my tapes or buying tapes. Hahahahaha

Up In Smoke Tour. I caught the tour in New Orleans in 2000. GOAT tour. Don't @ me.

Full concert on Prime Video btw. I'm watching it now.

The Up in Smoke Tour was a West Coast hip hop tourin 2000 which was headlined by Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg, also featuring artists Ice Cube, Eminem, Proof, Nate Dogg, Kurupt, D12, MC Ren, Westside Connection, Chilldrin of da Ghetto, Mel-Man, Tha Eastsidaz, Doggy's Angels, Devin The Dude, Warren G,Crucial Conflict, TQ, Truth Hurts, Xzibit, The D.O.C., Hittman, and Six-Two.

Back
Top Bottom