Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Literally only heard 3 songs from this Keed kid even though I’m in the city. I’ll check out the long live Mexico joint to see what’s up with the hype you all giving him.

Literally only heard 3 songs from this Keed kid even though I’m in the city. I’ll check out the long live Mexico joint to see what’s up with the hype you all giving him.
kidd kidd used to be spitting on them squad up tapes
even had a few nice verses with gunit

0655CF9F-D9D1-487E-A79D-977FBB0BBFC1.jpeg

Yall can still sleep on karrueche if u want to. The proof is in the pudding

Chris Brown is crazy

We just had this Chris Brown discussion.

People ignore his antics now, because most of us chalk that dude up as mental. His fans are his fans and he has some diehard ones. I don't see how one can be at this point, but I guess they feel his music makes up for all the other stuff he does to them. I don't see how he is able to do stadium tours.

Dude has been getting this he's just a kid, 17 year old pass. He's 30 with a kid.

Took my daughter to see Secret Life Of Pets 2 and this **** is really in there :lol:

Along with Kevin Hart’s bunny character doing a cover of “Panda”. Cartoon bunny really said “credit cards and the scammers” etc.

Ante Up is in movies all the time. I hear at least one movie a year with it.

I wish someone would ask Fame/Danze about how much they make off that. I need to ask Doggie to ask them.

Hell, Vado's Speaking In Tongues was in Booksmart. I heard the beat and it was so indistinguishable, I was thinking is that Vado or am I hearing things. Then they just let it rock a little.

Happy Gday MC Ren.

This album had joints.

Ante Up is in movies all the time. I hear at least one movie a year with it.

I wish someone would ask Fame/Danze about how much they make off that. I need to ask Doggie to ask them.

I believe syncs pay out 50/50 master and publishing so it would all depend on how big the sync was (I.e. how much they paid) and what their splits are for writing the song.

So if they paid 50k, 25k would go to the label and 25k would go to publishing and they’d split that based on their shares.

I noticed some dudes subconsciously picking up woman and gay men lingo by being on them shaderoom/baller alert pages too much :lol:

I've noticed I've seen dudes saying sis

I've been wondering where did they get that from :lol:

I had to unfollow both of those pages. Too much negativity and concerns about people lives that have no substance to my life.

The comments are funny sometimes when I'm bored.

And you are a prime culprit. N_ saying “shade” and “fleek” are batty. Man, father your sons

Mad random :lol:

CB buggin out, broad got no body at all and he’s crazy over her

She must got that snapper :lol:

Type of ***** to get her back then cheat on her with a random big booty ig thot :lol:

You know it

Back
Top Bottom