Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Not gonna hold you this might be the best new artist I've heard in a min

Stream here: http://hyperurl.co/Flavorsvol1

front.png

back.png

real subtle :rofl:

It's a ****ed up situation but honestly there's certain dudes who i just don't get too mad at in situations like these. When dudes are REALLY from the environments they rap about & really from the streets, it isn't as easy as flipping a button & saying i changed my life. Certain **** is engrained in them, not to mention it ain't like he got a couple 100m's or something Durk probably got dudes he loves that are still involved in some street ****.

Unless you are willing to isolate yourself from everyone and everything from your past, it's kind of hard for these rappers out the streets to not get caught up in street situations once they "make it".

There are people that know me in real life on here...they'll tell you i've never made music in my life if you're implying that's me :lol:

I don’t need to imply anything

That super genuine post and the fact dude is in your signature was a dead giveaway you might be connected

Once the label forces you to like it like everything else...is what I'm getting at

I posted that for my own pleasure. to come back and reflect on NT as opinions change

And the king bin ***** just a criminal. ***** was out here beating murders and still on the same ****. Y’all *****s made it out and still wanna be on tat type of time. Keef the only one that dipped and be on some other **** out the way.

Yeah, King Von sitting in the background looking just as stupid

Oh they trying smash Durk n them. Shorty talking bout calling Chicago police and tying it to a “criminal enterprise” with BDs.

Yikes.

Clown Jim Jones said Terrible69 is not welcome in NY and he’s rat. But NY invented Rats :lol: :rofl:

Jim Jones even supported Alpo :smile:lol) and said “old school”

Man Jim Jones sucks all around. Like y’all CHAMPIONED this Jeff Gordon Chevy vinyl looking dude. Now y’all want to erase him like Michigan did the Fab 5??? :lol: :rofl: CLOWNYC

Back
Top Bottom