Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Kritz is here in the West End of Atlanta

9C6AADA7-8A21-49E2-B98B-C0048185104B.jpeg

I noticed some dudes subconsciously picking up woman and gay men lingo by being on them shaderoom/baller alert pages too much :lol:

Honestly just being on social media in general

Black culture (including gay black culture) is all just becoming general pop culture **** now :lol: all these white girls sound like gay black dudes it’s weird as hell

People that don’t even personally know any black ppl can download the colloquial **** via black twitter

Only thing I really hate is when black phrases or something become trendy and then _’s run it into the ground

I was telling a story to somebody the other day and was like “that _ was SLEEP sleep” , even tho I been talking like that since a kid it feel corny now, gotta remove that **** from my lexicon :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Have literally only heard one song from Krit and that was a joint played on the radio with Lloyd I think.

On another note...
Durk is an idiot. You got kids and a dream job but you wanna be a grimeball with your friends who have WAY less to lose. :smh: His pops just came home now he’s going in.

On another note...
Durk is an idiot. You got kids and a dream job but you wanna be a grimeball with your friends who have WAY less to lose. :smh: His pops just came home now he’s going in.

Came here to post that. Durk what’s the point of being a boss if u not gone let ur workers work.

Hate to see it

Wild :smh:.

And he beat real street life and poverty in Chicago...to go get caught up in ATL when he got money.

Sad man. And his pops just came home :smh:

Them dudes be rich but they followers and easily peer pressured. He still around them type of *****s, he don’t wanna look soft to them smh.

And the king bin ***** just a criminal. ***** was out here beating murders and still on the same ****. Y’all *****s made it out and still wanna be on tat type of time. Keef the only one that dipped and be on some other **** out the way.

I thought Durkio was the smart one :smh:. King Von just a menace for real. How you beating multiple bodies and still dumbing out? :smh:

And allegedly they did this at one of the most popular tourist attraction, well lit places in ATL? Man :smh:

Back
Top Bottom