Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Damn Durk let Von get him caught up in some dumb **** and Rondo in there snitching, Reese ****ting on *****s, smh Sosa the last of the real

Rondonumbanine snitching?? :lol: :rofl:

He was trash anyway though.

LA Capone, Herb and Bibby was the best from that scene.

Mick Jenkins is the best in that Chance the rapper lane

Damn Durk let Von get him caught up in some dumb **** and Rondo in there snitching, Reese ****ting on *****s, smh Sosa the last of the real

He wilding out with a dude who JUST came home. Smh. You neverrrrrrrr do that. If a dude just jumped. I’m not trying to be near em. Period

Damn fredo dead, Durk scared of von, rondo numba69, Reese got ibs, keef need to sober up n step up

Youngins was out here wilding then got them numbers thrown at em. Now they doing anything to come home. Sad situation all around.

Will never forget seeing a pic of one of them lil dudes with a rocket launcher smh

It's a ****ed up situation but honestly there's certain dudes who i just don't get too mad at in situations like these. When dudes are REALLY from the environments they rap about & really from the streets, it isn't as easy as flipping a button & saying i changed my life. Certain **** is engrained in them, not to mention it ain't like he got a couple 100m's or something Durk probably got dudes he loves that are still involved in some street ****.

Unless you are willing to isolate yourself from everyone and everything from your past, it's kind of hard for these rappers out the streets to not get caught up in street situations once they "make it".

We get that but was he just robbing some random dude? Like that's some dusty low level _ type ****. If he was getting back at somebody that he had beef with that would at least make some kinda sense.

Nexx out the west... whoa-Dey

him and Saviii, i'm trying to tell em

"mama couldn't save, granny did her best, leave the rest to them Babiez"

"expose a ***** crippin, they came trippin and he took off
trying to dp him **** i'm pressing for a put off
cuz we don't need no ***** that go blowers and don't blow it
we don't need no ***** that's gon talk it but don't show it"

album coming next month

@52 sec

His man got that look like he ain't got **** to lose. :lol: :smh:

Woooooow that other dude looking like he doesn't care at all while Durk looking like "
dwill.png
sadcam.png
"

"i'm outspoken, my language is broken into a slang
but it's just the dialect that I select when I hang"
one of my all time favorite lines
"And I make all the money from the rhymes I invent
So it really doesn't matter, how much I spent because, yo I make fresh rhymes, daily
You burn me, really?
Think, just blink and I made, a million rhymes
Just imagine if you blinked, a million times
Damn I'd be paid.....
I got it made"

Something about the simplicity and just braggadocious bars makes it my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom