Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

th

Yo I just left the Twenty-One Pilots concert.

That **** was insane!

Amazing show.

Packed house in Alabama, too. :lol:

I might have to book them for a show.

Finally peeped a Larry June project after seeing his name a lot, Port Of San Francisco. I dig it. Some feel good music. Early Bird, Trap Larry, and Very Peaceful will probably be the next ones I listen to.

poly
g-worthy
casey veggies - 'life changes' album a classic. GREAT music for good weather.

westcoast doin just fine.

Forgot Thug still got open cases for drugs and a burner. Last thing he needs is the boys looking his way for a murder that was committed. Especially when he’s been publicly beefing with the victim’s associates.

That clout **** will be the end of a lot of these cats. They don’t even see it. :smh:

ok ok ok

yall wasnt lying bout king los and his recent projects yas talked about in here with the replies.. i approve some very dope complete songs

maan back in the day i used to bump this hard lol word play is immaculate

Forgot Thug still got open cases for drugs and a burner. Last thing he needs is the boys looking his way for a murder that was committed. Especially when he’s been publicly beefing with the victim’s associates.

That clout **** will be the end of a lot of these cats. They don’t even see it. :smh:

His gun case got dropped

Lit. That’s one less thing for homie to worry about.

Still has too much **** going on legally to have mf’s spray painting slatt on a tombstone.

Back
Top Bottom