Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I know a lot of y’all don’t like NYC music but at least whip test these joints

Shmurdas booked
Dave got comfortable and chased pop
A Boogie got comfortable, but doing numbers
Don Q repetitive

That 2014-2016 NYC wave was refreshing tho. Aside from designer, I rocked with it. Cats stepping out the box the traditionalist tried to hold them to. The NYC Drill wave ain’t my thing. Couple stand outs tho.

As my dawg kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc been championing off the muscle....Lil Tjay got the juice, and improving. Moving out the A Boogie shadow and growing to him.

Pop Out is THE #11 song in the country right now. Lil Tjay broke thru. His verse on there stands out.

I’m a killa girl I’m sorry, but I can’t change
We ain’t aiming for your body, shots at ya brain
C7490B9B-B0FD-441E-BC48-53EA6C69CDCB.gif

West coast had a mini movement before drakeo and greedo got locked, left noggas wit blue face :sick:. That French Montana slide song come on and his verse is top 10 worse I ever heard

QC can take the summer easily if they drop another control the streets. All their acts grew and carved a one.

I'm not one of those "I listen to 90s only" people; there's music from every era that I like. But damn, how is it "being washed" to ask these new rappers to just have a flow and be comprehensible?

I mean...I used to clown on Mike Jones in the early 2000s, but when my boys and I played one of his songs recently as a joke, we ended up talking about "At least artists like this put in SOME effort back then!" :lol:

A lot of these new clone artists resemble the rambling fiends I avoid eye contact with every time I'm forced to take public transportation

wow.png
wow.png
wow.png
wow.png

wow.png

West coast had a mini movement before drakeo and greedo got locked, left noggas wit blue face :sick:. That French Montana slide song come on and his verse is top 10 worse I ever heard
Had? Plenty of good **** out here.

1TakeJay > Blueface

Back
Top Bottom