Huh, every time I write in the dark
All my lyrics were sharp like a harpoon I could kill a shark

My young boy on parole for a gun, he still got it regardless
I don't rap beef, I will slap **** out of an artist
Shottie blow his body out of the orbit

That's two different vibes, you got venom inside
Snake *****, fake *****, you just slither and hidin'
You would've pulled up if it was really a problem

griselda n them nice n all and there is def an open lane for them right now but i aint bouta act like they the next coming.

a good amount of the praise i hear for them comes from people that subscribe to the idea that NY- golden era stylized hiphop is the bar/standard for dope rap **** and anything else comes in a distant second. in high school i woulda swore by them but i slowly weened myself off of putting NY rap **** on a pedestal over the years. that bein said, i will check for this benny EP soon, just havent had the time.

their respect is due but thats where it stops for me.

plus its simply too nice weather wise in my neck of the woods to be listenin to that ugly face NY **** right now. lol *shrugs*
Yeah, life is too good to hear about ****** getting shot at :lol:
If I want 90s era grimey I'll throw on some Mobb, but I hear nothing that hasn't already been done to death from Griselda at all. It's great that dudes who love that era have something new to play though, shows you can be seasoned and still find fans.

I think the majority of the kickback for griselda in here isnt to really **** on the artist but more so how their praised by their fanbase. Lol

Yall *****’s dont eem post no quotables in here fr. One of these *****’s drop, and like clockwork, out come this barrage of post full of bars n ****. Lol

Again, ny centric hiphop fans have functioned like this for YEARS.

Least they nice tho (wsg trizzash). If yall was doin all this for dave east, id really hafta start pullin cards in here. Lol

Last edited:
Benny is on his way to being a goat bar spitter.
Conway is doing him and doing it well.
WSG is overrated lyrically but a great business mind and figure head.
Darringer is decent but knows their vibe so it meshes well even though simplistic.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

I was gone edit it to say except the ***** that killed nip but I said **** it...Dolph been shot too. They went thru all that just to give a detailed version of damn near every other rap *****...*****s really get shot everyday whether y’all believe it or not...I’m not impressed, what else y’all got? :emoji_thinking:
:lol: @ I respect the shooter except dude who shot Nip.

FOH

Can't have it both ways.

Last edited:
This thread move so fast with so many different artists. I'd be curious to see who some of ya'll favorite rapper or who you think is the GOAT :lol:

Wayne is my favorite of all-time, I grew up a huge Hot Boys fan. I always thought he was the best but never thought he'd have such a dominating run like he did from say 06-2011. I got a few others that fill out my top 5 depending on the mood I'm in. J. Cole is definitely somewhere in the top 5 for me.
I jumped on Biggie pretty late. I didn't care for Ready to Die that much but Life After Death was incredible.

I think the majority of the kickback for griselda in here isnt to really **** on the artist but more so how their praised by their fanbase. Lol

Yall *****’s dont eem post no quotables in here fr. One of these *****’s drop, and like clockwork, out come this barrage of post full of bars n ****. Lol

Again, ny centric hiphop fans have functioned like this for YEARS.

Least they nice tho (wsg trizzash). If yall was doin all this for dave east, id really hafta start pullin cards in here. Lol

This sounds so silly

So Westside is trash, and Dave is laughable

So post some of these great bars of the music you like :stoneface:

I live in Charlotte so yes I heard 100 shots.
I dont care what you think or feel and I wasnt responding to you when I posted their story. Someone else asked.

Listen you already come off as a hater so who is going to waste their time trying to get you to listen to good music.

You sound like a white person

Back
Top Bottom