Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I sound like me.

I'm not white but if I were what difference would it make..? You're still a hater, you're still talking but not saying anything. Put that energy into something productive.

Anyway, Conway and benny are walking quotables and nobody here needs any of us to post quotes. Those that know know. Wu, Jay, pusha not rocking with them for nothing.

I called em trash but that was a bit harsh honestly. He and dave are servicable @ best. Mind you, i listen to big twins regularly, sooooo yeah.

And I dont really post bars bc readin lyrics with no feeling/delivery/context behind them rarely does em justice.

Yall do yall tho.

I sound like me.

I'm not white but if I were what difference would it make..? You're still a hater, you're still talking but not saying anything. Put that energy into something productive.

Anyway, Conway and benny are walking quotables and nobody here needs any of us to post quotes. Those that know know. Wu, Jay, pusha not rocking with them for nothing.

Yeah :lol: you’re a white man or 45 years old...I don’t want no smoke either way

Also, 99% of musicians regardless of genre dont change the game or do anything to push the envelope within their genre yet most if not all of this thread listens to those 99% of musicians.

In other words, keep that same energy with lil nme pbj ray ray and travis Scott and all of them you got on your playlists.

Clown ****. ^^

Yeah :lol: you’re a white man or 45 years old...I don’t want no smoke either way
I'm neither but its weak how you feel that both are insults.

It's a blessing to grow old(er).

You post like a child. You make a lot of assumptions that come off as you projecting yourself onto others.

Clown ****. ^^

I'm neither but its weak how you feel that both are insults.

It's a blessing to grow old(er).

You post like a child. You make a lot of assumptions that come off as you projecting yourself onto others.

Who said it’s an insult? It’s just certain people I’m not going to go back and forth with on certain subjects...I’m not arguing with white old men about rap, **** I look like debating rap music with Michael Rappaport?

I called em trash but that was a bit harsh honestly. He and dave are servicable @ best. Mind you, i listen to big twins regularly, sooooo yeah.

And I dont really post bars bc readin lyrics with no feeling/delivery/context behind them rarely does em justice.

Yall do yall tho.

So you're saying Dave is serviceable, but won't post bars of the artist you like of course :lol:

It's like calling Chris Paul average, because you don't like him or his game.

Regardless of how you feel they're better than average. It's biased opinion that's not even credible.

It makes me just dismiss the opinion

Reread what you just posted and tell me how it's not insulting.

Only thing I have in common with son is being from NYC. You know nothing about me clown and I would look stupid as hell posting my life story for you. Lol foh.

People who favor lyrical or bar heavy music have been pushed to the minority of hip-hop and have been called either old, out of touch, dusty or boring. So when some dudes out of Buffalo come out and have success with that same type of music, or when an a dude from Chicago whose been shunned from mainstream makes a thought provoking album with that same kind of music, or when a ***** from Virginia who makes that type of music puts his foot on the neck of the so called biggest rapper in the world those fans within that minority will be vocal about it. Cause they've been ignored at damn near every turn and large scale outlet.

****** just sharing music they enjoy like everyone else in this thread.

A few jokes or comments about people being old is fine, get your jokes off...but when you toss insults and try to respond to someone engaging you by claiming they're white so their opinion isn't valued based on nothing, you're going too far. We all toss light insults at each other...two days in a row, though? Nah, we not doing that.

*****s just sharing music they enjoy like everyone else in this thread.

A few jokes or comments about people being old is fine, get your jokes off...but when you toss insults and try to respond to someone engaging you by claiming they're white so their opinion isn't valued based on nothing, you're going too far. We all toss light insults at each other...two days in a row, though? Nah, we not doing that.

Man shut up ***** y’all just mad nobody like y’all lame *** rock band

I don't think this is necessarily true. Kendrick and Cole are in the top 3 out right now and most almost automatically recognize they're the best.
J Cole gets **** on pretty regularly and often gets called boring. I didn't say they were dead but atleast on a mainstream coverage level those fans are not catered too consistently

Back
Top Bottom