Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

So you're saying Dave is serviceable, but won't post bars of the artist you like of course :lol:

It's like calling Chris Paul average, because you don't like him or his game.

Regardless of how you feel they're better than average. It's biased opinion that's not even credible.

It makes me just dismiss the opinion

i hear what youre sayin but thats not really the case with me.

i dont like conway, but technically, he is nice. there is no denying that. same can be said for eminem.

BOTH wsg & dave talent wise are average. if either of those dudes were in a 4 man group, they'd both be the 3rd or 4th best rapper.

if you like em, cool.but aint none of yall boutta tell me them 2 *****'s NICE fr. again, i **** with twin. wouldnt never say he nice or above average tho.

for all intents & purposes, wsg a "game spitta". lol make no mistake, i do realize the value in that. sometimes average rappers get the job done.

Last edited:
J Cole gets **** on pretty regularly and often gets called boring. I didn't say they were dead but atleast on a mainstream coverage level those fans are not catered too consistently
Ight you're right about that. I was one of those people after he dropped For Your Eyes Only. **** put me to sleep imma keep it a buck :lol:

I hope y’all not watching action movies. Or listening to rappers talk about doing drugs you don’t do. Or wear jewelry you don’t wear. Or hit broads you don’t hit.

Yeah but when you try to act like music about those thing you never did is the end all be all.......

Ight you're right about that. I was one of those people after he dropped For Your Eyes Only. **** put me to sleep imma keep it a buck :lol:
That **** carries over and gets used as a summary for his entire discography and even his fan base which I don't think is accurate. I've been disappointed with his music since FHD but I will never call that man boring cause he can still rap his off when he wants too

That **** carries over and gets used as a summary for his entire discography and even his fan base which I don't think is accurate. I've been disappointed with his music since FHD but I will never call that man boring cause he can still rap his off when he wants too
I feel you. Seems that for most people it's about "what have you done for me lately" just like in sports.

I don't think its even just the content. It can be hyper violent, braggadocios and stunt heavy, or even positive and happy, I just want ****** to rap. Just put a little more effort into your verses and chill out on the harmonizing and sound effects with your voice

People who favor lyrical or bar heavy music have been pushed to the minority of hip-hop and have been called either old, out of touch, dusty or boring. So when some dudes out of Buffalo come out and have success with that same type of music, or when an a dude from Chicago whose been shunned from mainstream makes a thought provoking album with that same kind of music, or when a ***** from Virginia who makes that type of music puts his foot on the neck of the so called biggest rapper in the world those fans within that minority will be vocal about it. Cause they've been ignored at damn near every turn and large scale outlet.

It's a backlash against lyricism :lol:

J Cole gets **** on pretty regularly and often gets called boring. I didn't say they were dead but atleast on a mainstream coverage level those fans are not catered too consistently

He is

Nah, some of that **** was actually boring, though.:lol:

:lol:

I liked 4 Ur Eyez Only but I can understand calling it boring. Hell even as big Cole fan, that album is my least played joint from him. KOD was flames tho.

<< aye whatchu tryna say man :lol:

933C5042-7E80-49EF-B99E-7E9C9CF86C1D.gif

Back
Top Bottom