Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

NT RAN PYP

Gotta see who these opinions coming from and whether to take serious or not

Last edited by a moderator:

6215270E-7745-4509-A95E-81188B6ACFFC.gif

It’s really a shame people be really in here mad over taste in music :lol: the jokes cool when it’s to one side but when *****s start making fun of old dusty music then the paragraphs come out and pleas get copped, all The Who raised you rara starts getting thrown :smh:

Go play with your dolls

giphy.gif

Waves 27 years old

Twenty SELMMM

Dusty music still being sampled. I don’t even listen to the radio but living in South Florida, I’ve heard that bum *** DJ Khaled/SZA song being promoted. Even that wack a**** Nikki Minaj and Trina song.

Two h**** who are 36 and 41 years old

My G...were the same age and you calling your own era of music dusty?

Huh

Waves 27 years old

Twenty SELMMM

Dusty music still being sampled. I don’t even listen to the radio but living in South Florida, I’ve heard that bum *** DJ Khaled/SZA song being promoted. Even that wack a**** Nikki Minaj and Trina song.

Two h**** who are 36 and 41 years old

25 why do you continue to do this to yourself :lol:

Look....I **** with Wu, Mobb etc etc.

But y’all acting befuddled at the thought of 20 somethings calling that type of music from the early to mid 90s “dusy” or old :lol:. It’s a pejorative, and at times misplaced catchall on hallway, boom bap rap...like y’all do with “mumble rap”....but as with the latter...there’s some truth in there.

Ever been to one of them concerts where them types of dudes are performing? I’ve been. and you going to see ***** dressed like its 2005, reeking of Newport’s and E&J...and hating everything new :lol:. That doesn’t mean the music doesn’t have a time and place, Audience, appeal or isn’t great. Just a certain segment not going to feel it. That’s ok.

Back
Top Bottom