“*****s rip your **** off of Tidal just to spite you
Aw what did I do? Except try to free you
*****s will love you but hate you because they cant be you
Dump em all in the Bayou”
Thought that was to Kanye

Ahahahahahahahah yoooooo!

A9C0E651-EDC5-4376-9D4F-A200879FE3AF.gif

Wild boy for real!

Nice to see people speak out against Kanye, celebs so scared to go against him for some ****in reason.

If I was 17, I would have thought that video of him getting top would have been cool. In my 30s, **** tacky. Everybody get their dicks suck lil *****, keep that desperation to yourself.

Nah, we just started seeing a few people talk out about his Trump and slave comments. I want to see more talk about his music being trash, even though Through the Wire is fire. We always hear people give Kanye a pass for his music.

Because music is far more subjective. Just because you consider it trash doesn't mean it's officially trash.
Him complimenting Trump and his comments regarding slavery are tangible issues that can be argued based on facts. Quality of music would be a discussion based on opinion

God forbid an artist be granted artistic freedom
I've enjoyed his music, wouldn't call it trash/garbage at all but I understand if folks don't like it. I just don't understand the need to decide for everybody that the music is trash and if you say you like the music you are a fanatic who drunk the kool-aid

I don't think his music is getting a pass. It isn't as good as young Ye, but still better the a lot of folks stuff.

And honestly, TLOP and Yeezus are no where near the bad. Nah. Them ****s better than Graduation pop stadium ******** that wasn't talking bout nothing.

Back
Top Bottom