Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Been nippin' away at the Indigo album and I'm halfway through it now and outside of a couple of tracks it's very reminiscent of HBOAFM in the sense that they are both filled of good to great songs.

All it shows me is that Chris can churn out a high percentage of good music. His sound isn't very current so it doesn't hit as well as it would have 3+ years ago but these songs are good.
the songs with H.E.R. & Bieber are two of the best in the first half easily

I made it 8 tracks into the Breezy album. Will try to piece away at it incrementally. That joint with Her is fire. As well as the one where he’s saying stop playing games with my head.

I’m about halfway through it. It’s a decent project so far. I wish he got more into that R&B vibe he was in on Royalty.

Just finished Indigo, feel the same about it as halfway through. He gave us plenty of good songs to choose from
Temporary Lover & Emerald/Burgandy are the worst on the CD by far, don't want to hear those in the background

Lurkin, Come Together, Don't Check On Me, Sexy and a few others will def get some play. I don't like the size of the album but the music is still good

D-hAmxBXUAEL-GC.jpg

D-goWkrWkAY7Xiq.jpg

D-go_ZzWsAIj96p.jpg

Haven’t sat through an Aubrey pop album in years. My own wife don’t listen to that sucka music. Those stats and percentages are hilarious though

What’s this panini talk? I used to work at Panera bread back in the teenage days and they are delicious.

Back
Top Bottom