Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Sampling about to get terrible bc like wavy said, it’s the 20 year thing that’s always kinda existed but now time has moved to a place where 20 years ago *****s were pretty much programming the drums damn near the same with less hi hat rolls. So all u can really do w a lot of these cash money records or most rap records from the late 90’s is add a heavier 808 and trap out the drums lol

FL Studio lowkey made sampling some lazy **** lol *****s just adding trap drums to everything
I noticed it with Meeks last album and he had like 4 big samples but damn within the span of two weeks there's been 3 big samples and two of them from Cash Money . These producers not even trying :lol:

eh
not buying it
with all the tats and gang banging
im sure that had something to do with not wanting him living there
plus
never trust a dude who would dog his mother
and sister
for another female
as a MAN
u suppose o take care of them all regardless
he p
and him tryna expose his own fam
make hime even more p
straight bird type behavior if u ask me

eh
not buying it
plus
and sister
for another female
as a MAN
he p
make hime even more p

As a MAN you’re not obligated to take care of your mom or sister. ESPECIALLY if y’all have had a history of differences. Moms turned her back on him when he was down bad, yet he still looked out for her. He made it big and still looked out for his family. Family be the main ones leaching. I got cousins locked up who had all these so-called homies and women but who they call all day, begging to put money on they books? Me.

He bought moms a car/house, sis a car and apartment. Can’t keep enabling free loaders.

FL Studio lowkey made sampling some lazy **** lol *****s just adding trap drums to everything

Happens with soul samples all the time. As long as the producer who made the beat ok'd the clearance (which seems complicated and most likely isn't what happens), I don't see the problem

I wasn't that impressed by that Ross song. That hook wasn't it. That was lukewarm and mid.

I’d erase U-MC’s second album.
71uz-64L3LL._SX355_.jpg

Killed the whole vibe they built on the first album to ride the “Shaolin” wave. Such a disappointment.

What happens when a label tells them what to do

Their first album though :nthat: Slept on production.

eh
not buying it
plus
and sister
for another female
as a MAN
he p
make hime even more p

Blueface mama and sis just jealous cuz he got two *****es...it happens women(regardless of blood) get jealous and start wylin. It’s one thing to deal with it when you living in yo mama house but that’s HIS OWN crib? + he paid for cribs for them??? Nah mama I love you but you go to go...**** all that :lol:

The sister and mama running to social media should tell you all you need to know.

This lil flick is really cool, if you a Cole or Dreamville fan, or you into the music making process you'll prob enjoy watching it. I cut it off cause it ain't holding my attention but it's cool

Everybody biting but let’s poke fun at Jacquees. I can’t, with these internet n_’s

They’ll call out singers but not these p****y a**** rap dudes.

A dude literally was parading around calling himself 22 savage and no one took issue, :lol:.

Idiots

Back
Top Bottom