Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I hear “Act Up” a lot, but earlier was the first time I actually REALLY listened to it, and :rofl: :rofl: my goodness the one City Girl that’s not in jail is soooooo bad
it's so terrible. she "raps" like she's being held hostage, she almost had a stroke trying to rhyme "average" with "cabbage" she almost said cabbarage

it's so terrible. she "raps" like she's being held hostage, she almost had a stroke trying to rhyme "average" with "cabbage" she almost said cabbarage

She would’ve been better off doing that :lol: her verse on 3 Point Stance might be worse though, especially going lady after Megan and Juicy J

Youngboy the closest prodigy to Nas.....

I gotta see how the rest of the story pans out before I agree or disagree.

He gonna be influential to these young ****** over the next 5 years like Keef was. These kids dress, talk, do they IG captions like bruh lol.

I just said this last week with the Trina sample, and then I heard another one. I don't think it's always been so blatant to this extent. They're just taking them and not even hiding it in the background. They're not changing anything at all

The industry got so lazy with samples :smh:

But it’s kinda always been like this. The 20 year rule. This why all the damn remakes in movies and docs from the mid to late 90s been popping the last few years.

Wild

Sampling about to get terrible bc like wavy said, it’s the 20 year thing that’s always kinda existed but now time has moved to a place where 20 years ago ****** were pretty much programming the drums damn near the same with less hi hat rolls. So all u can really do w a lot of these cash money records or most rap records from the late 90’s is add a heavier 808 and trap out the drums lol

FL Studio lowkey made sampling some lazy **** lol ****** just adding trap drums to everything

was he not linked with good music? or u talking about before that?

I don’t know if he worked on MBDTF but I remember seeing that ***** crazy in 2012 and thinking cool song but damn they really letting ****** just bite cudi and Ye this hard?

That’s was around the time it was hella fake drake and Wayne type rappers lol that was the signature way to know a ***** would never make it

Little didnt I know that was the tip of the iceberg

Back
Top Bottom