Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Son out in the pen with convicted killers flashing hundreds.

Son these *****s gotta bigger things on their minds than whether you caked up on the outside. :lol:

I’m surprised he was allowed to visit in the first place. After having just got done doing a bid, that fast. You have to sign all kinds of paperwork to get approved for viso.

Can’t wear them vulcanized shoes for a long period of time though. I have vans, chucks, adidas matchcourt, etc and them midsole just ain’t comfortable

@VARNELL HILL a few years ago you were on here talking about frequencies and how that **** play into trap music and negative and positive energies and what not

If you don’t mind could you repost it was either a video or book you posted

@VARNELL HILL a few years ago you were on here talking about frequencies and how that **** play into trap music and negative and positive energies and what not

i remember that
def true
also i think it changes with age as well
i listen to more old school stuff while driving
like the dramatics
lenny williams
tina marie
mind u ive always listened
but it seems ill throw that on
before i do rap music nowadays
its like its mellow
and does something to my soul

i remember that
def true
also i think it changes with age as well
i listen to more old school stuff while driving
like the dramatics
lenny williams
tina marie
mind u ive always listened
but it seems ill throw that on
before i do rap music nowadays
its like its mellow
and does something to my soul

I be listening to old **** too and even with rap I listen to new **** once or twice and find myself running back old records that people sampled or rap albums that came out before like 2013 and this whole Soundcloud trap **** took over

I asked @VARNELL HILL to repost that bc he was making a great connection between that and trap beats

That **** get tiring to listen to

I be listening to old **** too and even with rap I listen to new **** once or twice and find myself running back old records that people sampled or rap albums that came out before like 2013 and this whole Soundcloud trap **** took over

I asked @VARNELL HILL to repost that bc he was making a great connection between that and trap beats

That **** get tiring to listen to

Just find a happy medium bro. Detoxify yourself every now and again

Just find a happy medium bro. Detoxify yourself every now and again

:lol:

Nah my bros tryna do blog/a&r type **** so every day they got some new Lil Dab Sauce Packet *** ***** to show me and it’s tiring lol

I just see the same cadence, punchlines, bar setups etc over and over lol that **** get old

For someone who watched keef, carti, mexikodro type rappers, Baby/gunna, keed/gotit (thug) respectively all make ****** switch up **** ride and change how they rap

:lol:

Nah my bros tryna do blog/a&r type **** so every day they got some new Lil Dab Sauce Packet *** ***** to show me and it’s tiring lol

I just see the same cadence, punchlines, bar setups etc over and over lol that **** get old

For someone who watched keef, carti, mexikodro type rappers, Baby/gunna, keed/gotit (thug) respectively all make *****s switch up **** ride and change how they rap

What kind of music your GF, lady friends, or female relatives listen to? Honestly, women are the best guinea pigs for testing music. They go hard for whomever they like, as far as music is concerned.

I see way more doofs and goofs wearing Yeezys than anyone else. The range of people I see wearing them is ****in crazy. I’d feel lame as hell wearing a pair of those, I couldn’t do it .

It also seems like Jays aren’t selling like they were a few years ago. I see a lot of **** on the shelves months later that shocks me.

Feezys trash

Gordon's trash

AF1 the GOAT shouts bmore

I don’t know what he had posted but Simulacra And Simulation is a really good book.

Amazon product ASIN 0472065211
Simulacra and Simulation is a 1981 philosophical treatise by Jean Baudrillard, in which the author seeks to examine the relationships between reality, symbols, and society, in particular the significations and symbolism of culture and media involved in constructing an understanding of shared existence

The book is short but the subject matter is dense and it’s not really an easy read but if you’re interested it’s available on the web or you could buy a copy.

Back
Top Bottom