Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

:rofl:

Yea dude wilding out every week I hope he doesn’t crash out or gets into a crazier situation than he already has

But yeah someone w that accent gotta hit the spotlight at least once while this little light on us lol
da baby should calm down with all that. they're shooting in clt. every day there's another person killed.
why encourage negativity? dunno its just weak to me. enjoy success...open doors for others. I wouldn't even speak on the negative stuff.

I WOKE UP FOR SOME MONNNNNNNAYYYYYYYYYYY

AYE

LIL *****
8DC7EC84-5F1C-4BDF-8E9E-BA764D47EE20.png

50 doesn't have anyone in his circle that can a&r a project for him properly...he has the “formula” especially in todays climate but his output is mediocre/garbage

I know A lot of ****** say they don't care about rap music i'm a hustler blah blah blah... Fifty is one of the few who could really give two ****s about music tho :lol::lol:

His celebrity is big enough that he doesn't have to release music to stay relevant in hip hop & therefore use that to branch off into other arenas.

Them Yeezy's are garbage, I seriously don't know anybody that's checking for those. The hype missed this area.

I don’t really fw him selling the same shoe for 5 years either but I see those every time I go out to a club or mall or party on all diff types of people. Saw some geeky white dude w em last night. Same time trappers and **** rocking em.

and on another note... why this ***** Gates look like he broke into the damn jail to spend a day there.. Wtf they at :lol:

da baby should calm down with all that. they're shooting in clt. every day there's another person killed.
why encourage negativity? dunno its just weak to me. enjoy success...open doors for others. I wouldn't even speak on the negative stuff.

His brand is built off a certain energy which helped propel him so fast but to maintain is dangerous

If he doesn’t kill that ***** in Walmart everything that follows doesn’t happen...I literally saw the change from when ****** was commenting “who is da baby I know lil baby” on shade room when that happened lol...y’all saw the change in here from me posting him everyday to how fast he took off

Walker Texas ranger he was already rapping bout It

that’s not a good thing to build your brand on

Rap revolves around terrible **** **** and ****** confused why someone always dying or getting locked up :lol:

I see way more doofs and goofs wearing Yeezys than anyone else. The range of people I see wearing them is ****in crazy. I’d feel lame as hell wearing a pair of those, I couldn’t do it .

It also seems like Jays aren’t selling like they were a few years ago. I see a lot of **** on the shelves months later that shocks me.

I see way more doofs and goofs wearing Yeezys than anyone else. The range of people I see wearing them is ****in crazy. I’d feel lame as hell wearing a pair of those, I couldn’t do it .

It also seems like Jays aren’t selling like they were a few years ago. I see a lot of **** on the shelves months later that shocks me.

That's cuz nike releases so many Jordans. The "classic" ones are still selling quick.

I don’t really fw him selling the same shoe for 5 years either but I see those every time I go out to a club or mall or party on all diff types of people. Saw some geeky white dude w em last night. Same time trappers and **** rocking em.

Jordan been selling the same shoes for 30 years though... a retro, is a RETRO. Y’all can’t say that, when every sneaker brand always recycles its all-time best seller.

Those yeezy boosts 700 are an instant CLASSIC. Those are dope as hell, IMO.

Meanwhile, look at those Nike Kyries, Giannis’ or Paul George signatures. Pure, unadulterated a****. No creativity.

I guess kids still gon be buying Off White Air Jordan 1’s in ten years like they still buying Fusions and Dub Zeroes from ten years ago
i dont even care bout off whites
never bought a dub zero in my life
or the fusions so................

Jordan been selling the same shoes for 30 years though... a retro, is a RETRO. Y’all can’t say that, when every sneaker brand always recycles its all-time best seller.
im sayin
hell white/white af1 is the quietest top seller among sold shoes
every year
same with chucks
which nike owns as well

im sayin
hell white/white af1 is the quietest top seller among sold shoes
every year
same with chucks
which nike owns as well

If I had a boutique, I’d sell yucks (thats what we use to call chucks in high school :lol:) and forces allllllllllll day everyday.

The best chucks are the collabs though, IMO. Missoni, Comme des, etc and the Jack Purcell’s

This.

A goofy colleague wore some last Thursday, next day he wore Ugg boots :lol:

Back
Top Bottom