Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The suburbs came out of Kobe, he didn't recognize the signs.

and Chris Child's looked like he had a hold me back moment after throwing punches :lol:

Chris thought his punches was gon lay Kobe out, Kobe ate them punches and he started to reconsider that whole 1 on 1 thing lol

Not sure what kind of strike I would name what Peace caught Harden with. Thought he was milking it a but though

I’m not typically a it’s “201_” type dude but wanting 50 cent music in 2019 is a cry out for wanting to be baker acted. Don’t let those comments leave this thread

I need a Geechee trap rapper to blow man, y’all slick can have Da Baby back :lol:

:rofl:

Yea dude wilding out every week I hope he doesn’t crash out or gets into a crazier situation than he already has

But yeah someone w that accent gotta hit the spotlight at least once while this little light on us lol

50 promised an EP after having Zaytoven, Southside, TM88, and other 808 Mafia members in the stu for a couple days - this was when all those producers were on fire (circa the Future 3 peat) and he didn’t buss a fuggin grape, not 1 song dropped :lol:

Why he hasn’t hung it up and gone the Budden podcast route with his antics is beyond me.

Yeezy surpassing 1.5 B in sales this year

Can’t paste but Forbes gave him August cover

that Jordan Yeezy convo gonna get more and more interesting to revisit now that they’ve kinda done all they can with retroes and aren’t really consistently dropping new models that affect people the same.

Any Jordan after his actual playing days is looked at as a dub while Ye can rely on just dropping shoes for being Ye forever

Interesting times

50 promised an EP after having Zaytoven, Southside, TM88, and other 808 Mafia members in the stu for a couple days - this was when all those producers were on fire (circa the Future 3 peat) and he didn’t buss a fuggin grape, not 1 song dropped :lol:

Why he hasn’t hung it up and gone the Budden podcast route with his antics is beyond me.

He should have Ja Rule’d Ross and made luxury music with 4-5 trap joints on there.

If he simply makes and drops that album any time in the past ten years especially the past two years where literally anyone is one hit away regardless of your perception currently...he’s hot again.

I could see him catching a PIMP type song off a Zay beat. Play off how people always owe him money.

I wish I could pick beats for a new 50 project because there’s actually a lot of stuff he can do with his persona. now actually kinda the perfect time.

that Jordan Yeezy convo gonna get more and more interesting to revisit now that they’ve kinda done all they can with retroes and aren’t really consistently dropping new models that affect people the same.

Any Jordan after his actual playing days is looked at as a dub while Ye can rely on just dropping shoes for being Ye forever

Interesting times
:lol:

Interesting times

Them Yeezy's are garbage, I seriously don't know anybody that's checking for those. The hype missed this area.

Back
Top Bottom