Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

College Dropout and Late Registration were tough but I don't remember Graduation all that well. I gotta take a listen sometime soon.

No but we were talking about who has the better catalog. I'm taking kanye's no question
haven't listened to any of those albums in the last 4-5 years
liked them back then
wouldn't trip if i never heard them again
while some song by ross
gets played at least a few times a week by me

I was excited for Miami. I thought Brisco was gonna blow, then Ball Greezy. I don't remember a video of him getting beat up but I do recall him getting robbed in a barbershop and a transsexual trying to expose him

Like that Da Baby dude. Even before the whole Walmart situation (warranted) his music and nothing about him moves me. I always grade these dudes by the car test.

If I can’t stunt in the whip, windows down with your music, piece. Not ever playing ya s****

Baby Talk 5 is passed my whip test, plenty of bangers

My top back like JFK
They wanna push my top back like JFK

So, so I J.F.K
Joined Forces with the Kings and we ate all day
Right now I could rewrite history
I stopped writing so **** it
I'll do it mentally

ross did his thing on here but jay took this from dude.

actually think jay verse is under appreciated givin the time it released and all that illumanati dumb **** was swirling.

just another dope example of him addressing ol hatin *** *****'s in rhyme form.

that tyga vid was def a dope homage to lil wayne. they recreated those scenes a lil too perfectly. @ times, i actually kinda felt like i was watchin the og versions. lol

thought the song was gonna be him spittin fire over a dope beat. y'kno, somethin that wayne would do. instead he was on some low budget mustard soundin beat talkin bs and shoutin out wayne on the hook. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom