Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yeezy surpassing 1.5 B in sales this year

Can’t paste but Forbes gave him August cover

that Jordan Yeezy convo gonna get more and more interesting to revisit now that they’ve kinda done all they can with retroes and aren’t really consistently dropping new models that affect people the same.

Any Jordan after his actual playing days is looked at as a dub while Ye can rely on just dropping shoes for being Ye forever

Interesting times

Those are projections. Companies normally over speculate for stock purposes, and for a Forbes article.

I was excited for Miami. I thought Brisco was gonna blow, then Ball Greezy. I don't remember a video of him getting beat up but I do recall him getting robbed in a barbershop and a transsexual trying to expose him

Thought he was gone after this. The Runners beat and a 06 Wayne feature.....

Brisco killed Wayne on this song or whomever wrote Wayne's verse.

The clothes in this video, HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA. I'm dying just watching it.

Now I'm bouncing with a hood rat
She think I love her but I use her for her food stamps

Briscoe dropped I'm in the Hood with Wayne and faded into the wind :lol:

Wasn't there video of him getting beat up or something like that?

He took the stand too about that robbery. Now, he caught like 4, for scamming/fraud. Typical Miami s****

He actually gets out this year.

Last edited:
Ross still whack.

Damn revisionist history in full effect.

Kanye simply never had the high level lyricism to go along with the production to make 3 classic albums.

First two albums were full of filler, so many stupid corny skits and sprinkled with wack songs. Both are good albums but I'll never call them classics.

Graduation was real good, I wouldn't call it a classic cause I still skipped 3-4 songs on it.

Is that him? Looks nothing like him. I'm dying at his legal name being British.

Ye spearheadeding a billion dollar corporation after everyone told him he wasn't that influential in fashion & he didnt put in the work is Hilarious :lol:

this is the same exact same transition he made from producer to rapper on a larger level

On another note i saw that a lot of them young BK rappers getting raided, for the life of me i don't understand this drill **** & them laying out all their information on records. this post on reddit is a full out indictment pieced together by a CIVILIAN... streets is done

There are two big movements in Brooklyn. I guess you can call them alliances. There is Woo and Cho. Woo is members of Wave Gang, which now goes by DOD (Definition of Dreams), and Cho is members of Hoodstarz. These two groups used to be cool but they started beefing in 2010 over snitching allegations. They've been warring ever since and A LOT of bodies have dropped over this. Woo consists of various Blood and Crip sets while Cho consists of various GD, Blood and some Crip sets. The Cho are allies of all GDs in Brooklyn. The Blixkys and PNV always shout out the Chos. The Chos are also called Shiggies. In NYC, certain Blood sets beef heavily with each other. For example, the Mac Balla Brims aka Hats and the Gorilla Stone Bloods aka Apes have been at each others necks for a while. Certain Hat sets and certain Ape sets are allied to Woo and Cho, respectively.

Rappers: Blixkys (Folk): 22Gz, Nas Blixky, Nick Blixky, Breezo Blixky, Kush Blixky (Brim), Khay Blixky (Brim), Skrell Paid, SASA Blixky PNV (Folk): PNV Jay, G Banga, Maine Finesse SPMB (Folk): SPMB Bills, Lucky Mula No Love City (Folk): Denz Flocks Other Folk: Envy Caine, Zanotti, Coach, KTone, Yung Jay Other Cho: Bin Stiller OMB (Apes): Jay Dee, Dee Sav, Jay Sav GS9 (Gangsta Stone Crips): Bobby Shmurda, Rowdy Rebel, Corey Finesse, Abillyon, Richie P, GS9 Fetty 2605 (Brim): Blizzy, C Dot Gloss Gang (Brim): Vonna Hurk Lincoln (Apes): Leaf, Eli Fross Movin Gang (83 Gangster Crips): Sheff G, Sleepy Hallow, Double G, Kima Loso 1090 (Brim): OP (On Point), Jeezy Mula, Skrap 1090 Rockstarz (Bloods and Crips): Jezz Gasoline Linden (Apes): Paparattzi Pop, AceNumbaFive, Beamo Feni Gz (Nine Trey Gangsters): Mack Billy, Skottie Pimpin, Kesey, Pes Blizzy TouchMoney (Brim): Mel Floxks, S Dot, Que Chapo NBA Swish Gang (Brim): Rah Swish, Curly Savv, Dah Dah, East Swish, Bishop, Zay G

Famous NY Drill Songs: 22Gz - Suburban Sheff G - No Suburban Aladdin Xantander - Spinning Jezz Gasoline - BOA (Big Opps America) Envy Caine - Talking Spicy Leaf - No Twirl Zone Nas Blixky - We On 22Gz - Set Trippin Remix Envy Caine - Folk sh*t 22Gz - Blicky PNV Jay - OMBK 2605 Blizzy - 50 for 50 Folks:

The folks have been in NYC, particularly Brooklyn, since the 90s. They can just be referred to as folks since they're the only folk mob in NY. There are a few sets of GDs in Brooklyn. There are the 63 Outlaw GDs in Ebbets Field (sanctioned by Cabrini Green 63 Outlaw GDs) and regular 74 GDs. I know there is a No Love City set that is sanctioned by No Luv City in Chicago. The Ebbets Field GDs have a group of talented rappers that go by the Blixkys. I think the "c" in Blicky is x'd out because they beef heavily with Crips. Their rappers include 22Gz, Nas Blixky, Nick Blixky, Skrell Paid, etc. The 74 GDs have a rap group called PNV (Paid and Verified), which includes rappers such as PNV Jay and G Banga. 22Gz isn't actually from Ebbets Field, he's from Flatbush.

Kooda B is Ape from Brownsville, Brooklyn. His particular set of Ape Bloods is affiliated with the Woo movement. Anybody claiming Woo is extremely GDK. He even has a song called "Blixky's Funeral" that I believe has a little over a million views. He's close to the Bloods that are behind Tekashi 6ix9ine, the Billies, who are from the Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood of Brooklyn or Bed-Stuy for short. Maine Finesse used to be Blood before he flipped to GD and he was running with PNV. PNV Jay always shouts him out in songs and says "Free Maine." Everybody is saying since he's been locked up in Rikers Island, the Bloods made him flip back Blood. So, apparently, he's Blood again.

I forgot to mention that one of the best GD rappers is a guy called Envy Caine aka Coka from Brownsville, Brooklyn. He's originally from the Riverdale Osborne Towers aka The Riv in Brownsville. Apparently, he used to be Crip before he flipped GD. He went to jail and even though GDs are outnumbered in Rikers and in the Upstate prison facilities, he never flipped from GD in Rikers, he didn't fold under pressure. He came back home a GD. The Folks used to be cliqued up with a Brim set from Bergen Street in Crown Heights called Bergen Family. Bergen Family has a rap group called 2605 and in their biggest song to date, 50 for 50, they shout out their Folk allies and can be seen throwing up the rakes. For whatever reason, they are now beefing with the Folks and are GDK.

Bergen Family's biggest enemy is by far Lincoln family aka The L'z, which is an Ape set I believe. Bergen Family (Bergen Street), Lincoln Family (Lincoln Place) and the Blixkys (Ebbets Field) are all located in Crown Heights, Brooklyn. On January 9, 2015, a 19 year-old member of the Bergen Family, Jaquay "Queezy" Bennett was shot to death. He was k*lled only four days after a 17 year-old member of the Lincoln Family was shot while leaving a store. On September 16, 2017, Donovan Frazier aka Breezy, a 20 year-old member of the Lincoln Family, was k*lled while leaving a bodega on Franklin Ave. GS9 are a subset of the Gangsta Stone Crips in East Flatbush, Brooklyn. They're called GS9 because they're located in the 90s (91st St. to 96th St.). They beef heavily with folks in neighboring Flatbush and Crown Heights. They also beef with the Bergen Family Hats in Crown Heights and a local gang called BMW aka Brooklyn's Most Wanted. Another set of Gangsta Stone Crips in Brooklyn is 730 and they're in the Canarsie neighborhood of Brooklyn aka The Flossy. They used to be cliqued up with 1090 (Bloods; 10% loyal, 90% grimy). 1090 is now cliqued up with GS9. Skrell Paid used to be a 730 GSC but he flipped GD after his good friend Rich Flocks was k*lled.

1090 is wooin now but the woo members from Brownsville (where it started) don't support it. H-Block (Hawthorne Street in Flatbush, Brooklyn), which is made up of GDs is cliqued up with Feni Gz aka Feni Block aka Fenihanas (Fenimore Street in Flatbush, Brooklyn). Feni Gz are Nine Trey Gangster Bloods (same set as 6ix9ine's camp but 6ix9ine's camp is allied with the Woo while Feni Gz are Cho). Flatbush Gardens, formerly known as Vandeveer Estates, used to be dominated by Crips. Not too long ago, after one of the Crip OGs took the stand, the entire Veer flipped GD. Gloss Gang aka Brower Boys are basically Bergen Family's big homies. In 2012, a lot of them were indicted. If you want to compare it to Chicago, Brower Boys are what Jaro is to TW. Jezz Gasoline mentions H-Block a lot but the H-Block he's talking about is Hendrix Street in the East New York neighborhood of Brooklyn. That H-Block (Rockstarz) is now cliqued up with Linden even though they used to heavily beef. The reason 2605 is GDK now is because NiikoSuav was stabbed by a GD in jail and another Bergen guy was robbed by a GD. Nas Blixky drops the hat for them but he still pays respect to the deceased Queezy. I think the Feni Gz beef with 2605 as well because in Mack Billy’s song ‘EBK’ she says she’s smoking on Queez.

great interview on how these young boys are messing up bags beefing over petty ****

On another note i saw that a lot of them young BK rappers getting raided, for the life of me i don't understand this drill **** & them laying out all their information on records. this post on reddit is a full out indictment pieced together by a CIVILIAN... streets is done

great interview on how these young boys are messing up bags beefing over petty ****

Social media/internet been ended these so called “streets” How you still believe that fallacy

Tell that to the *****s still doing street **** all day... they ain't tryna hear that message unfortunately

IDGAF about reaching through to them N_. I’m just stating the obvious. I never GAF about no damn streets. All I’m saying is I don’t have sympathy for mfers who willingly tell on themselves.

And neither should you :lol: :rofl:

I literally watch my younger cousins, or younger dudes and females in general, display all their illegal exploits for the world to see.

I’m suppose to care when the FEDS or ATF come calling? Like these agencies say “Hey, I ran your social security number... you have no work history. Where’d all this money come from???”

Of course having a low profile is frowned upon nowadays so hey, I don’t care if you get jammed up. :lol: :rofl:. It’s all entertainment until your sucking that good air conditioning at the precinct

It's the drug of social media

Bad Boys used to move in silence. Not anymore. If they're getting money or doing dirt, they need the world to know. Not just people in their neighborhood.

They make it easy for police. On social media and in street interviews.

You would think they would learn to move smarter with GS9

Cats be doing dirt with smartphones, GPS on, location on etc etc

****ing idiots

Got a 19 year old cousin fighting a serious crime. They pulled FB interactions, text messages, etc. got statements. Mans paperwork has 30+ witnesses :lol: :rofl:

Meanwhile his right hands on IG with big sleeves of money, and he call me daily for commissary. Got me f**** up. Cause I told him how to move out here. I’ve sent him over $400. I’m not sending nothing else

Never understood why people filmed/shared assaults and other violent crimes in general. Like they'll whoop someone's *** and put it all on social media then tag said person. That's not smart period don't care if your a criminal or not

ross did his thing on here but jay took this from dude.

actually think jay verse is under appreciated givin the time it released and all that illumanati dumb **** was swirling.

just another dope example of him addressing ol hatin *** *****'s in rhyme form.

Nah, that's the one joint where Ross got Jay.

It's the drug of social media

Bad Boys used to move in silence. Not anymore. If they're getting money or doing dirt, they need the world to know. Not just people in their neighborhood.

They make it easy for police. On social media and in street interviews.

You would think they would learn to move smarter with GS9

This is true but i'm looking at these indictments & most of these cats are were 14-15 when they started doing this bull****, it's just a entire generation of cats being misguided.

This is true but i'm looking at these indictments & most of these cats are were 14-15 when they started doing this bull****, it's just a entire generation of cats being misguided.

I still don't understand the hopping from gang to gang and them encouraging it and recruiting people like they're NBA free agents.

Then I think about their ages when they start.

Back
Top Bottom