Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yo I'm watching some Making the Band episodes on YouTube, I'm crying. Ness and Fred fighting three times in one episode. Puff telling Choppa he got length on him, you should be able to eat my *** up.

Fred sucking his thumb and asking Choppa if he's a male chauvinist, Choppa said what is that? Hahahahahaha

Last edited:
So much so that *****s is going up off ArabMuuzik drip from 2013 because no one really make soul beats like that no more lol. The dudes who do make those type beats prolly trapped out now lol

I was so surprised at the reaction to this as if AraabMuzik wasn't doing this at like 17yrs old lol... also The heatmakers are arguably the best they ever been

Also JR ripped a similar beat years ago

Yo I'm watching some Making the Band episodes on YouTube, I'm crying. Ness and Fred fighting three times in one episode. Puff telling Choppa he got length on him, you should be able to eat my *** up.

Fred sucking his thumb and asking Choppa if he's a male chauvinist, Choppa said what is that? Hahahahahaha

Quite possibly the best reality tv series ever. Lol

Wish there was a way to recreate it.

Fred choking Ness out of his shorts :rofl: :rofl:

Murphy Lee would rap laps around Wayne and his writers

Just catching up to the thread but I was randomly chilling with Murphy Lee and Kyjuan's little brother like a month ago here in St Louis.

He told me the story about why Nelly stopped rocking with them. Some petty BS for people who were so close growing up.

Just catching up to the thread but I was randomly chilling with Murphy Lee and Kyjuan's little brother like a month ago here in St Louis.

He told me the story about why Nelly stopped rocking with them. Some petty BS for people who were so close growing up.

How you not gonna tell the story?

I thought they were all cool still. That’s weak as hell if they’re not. Hate seeing any groups that grew up together split.

How you not gonna tell the story?

I thought they were all cool still. That’s weak as hell if they’re not. Hate seeing any groups that grew up together split.

To make a long story short, there's a well known dope boy/club promoter/party thrower here that they all grew up with. Apparently him and Nelly fell out over some bread from a show.

It came to a point where it brewed into real street beef. Murphy Lee and them got caught up in the middle and tried to still be cool with both sides. Nelly didn't like that and saw them in pics on IG at a party that dude threw. He hasn't spoken to them since.

Oh okay, I've heard of the new/young rappers in STL beefing with Nelly, saying he doesn't help out or put anyone on. I gotta few boys in STL that say Murphy and Ky are always around so that makes sense. He was trying to be cool with both. That's weak as hell by Nelly.

this is superior
mase was in his zone on this

77074415-4339-44D0-B8E3-843AD8990032.png

08525F17-A061-40C4-A7CF-5EA46E467456.gif

Yea, even he said that he can see both sides point of view. He said he thinks they'll eventually talk but knowing how stubborn Nelly is, it'll probably take some time.

Ain't nothing corny about it, we don't know to what extent the "street beef" went to, if i picked *****s up and helped give them opportunity & there's REAL beef going on, i'm def looking at you funny for chilling with a ***** who actively wants to harm me.

Can’t play both sides. Neutrality is cool in some circumstances. But in some situations, you gotta pick a side

It's funny to hear that about Chingy, I asked my boys do y'all see him around and he was like nah. We never see him.

As for Nelly, we don't know the whole story. You should pick a side but the fallout is weak. Seeing and hearing about them coming up together and falling out ain't a good look. But we don't know **** so from the outside, it's weak they couldn't fix the issue with Nelly.

Idk man, Murphy Lee been on IG looking extra regular for a min now, ain’t like bro rich

Seem like he been makinh his money doing local club gigs for the past few years, at the end of the day he still gotta maneuver in those STL streets, Nelly don’t

So it make 100% sense he would still wanna maintain those relationships

Edit:still can’t really call it without knowing the full situation tho

Back
Top Bottom