Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

& it isn't close. Like numbah1grimey numbah1grimey said, he just needs to stick to R&B.

Boys don’t be realizing chics love a dude who can sing damn near over any other talent. If I could sing man o man. Smh.

Yo he’s got a wayyyyyy bigger career if he made the change but he might be good with being the local legend.

Like I’m legit mad when he starts rapping

So Icey >>>>>>>>>>
When that song was hot, one of my teenage friends older brother used to whip a white Ford Expedition with 24” rims and sometimes he’d pick us up from school banging that. :smokin

Had all the little boppers in our grade soaking in their apple bottom jeans when we’d hop in and ride by.
E04B7CDE-F9E0-4F98-9440-74EAE605ACC7.png

Neef has better solo projects than chris..all of the forever do me tapes are hard

Neef had some nice stuff, but I wouldn't go that far lol. In terms of post-ROC releases, I'd say Freeway > Chris > Peedi Crakk > Neef > Beanie. Can't rank Oschino and Sparks cause I was barely listening to them in State Property, much less post-ROC.

Neef had some nice stuff, but I wouldn't go that far lol. In terms of post-ROC releases, I'd say Freeway > Chris > Peedi Crakk > Neef > Beanie. Can't rank Oschino and Sparks cause I was barely listening to them in State Property, much less post-ROC.

Hol up, hol up

Beans was still better than everybody post Roc.

His verse on Have Mercy alone is better than anything they dropped

Ya'll letting Beans now dealing with a lost voice cloud it. :smh:

Hol up, hol up

Beans was still better than everybody post Roc.

His verse on Have Mercy alone is better than anything they dropped

Ya'll letting Beans now dealing with a lost voice cloud it. :smh:

All 3 of these are better than Beanie's post-ROC stuff
Best-Hip-Hop-Album-Cover-54.jpg

image1-600x600.png

diamond-in-the-ruff-albums-photo-u1

Plus Beanie dropped this way before the shooting
holeup.png
holeup.png

R-4036399-1353117540-5723.jpeg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom