Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Stay on repeat
00EA5D5F-A7AB-4D02-8FC6-35E3ABFF078C.jpeg

:lol:

Low key the father of the rise in popularity of singing on the hook in hip hop.

And I don’t wanna hear about no “NaTe DoGg DiD iT fIrSt.”

If you lookin’ for me, I’ll be on the block, with my thang cocked, possibly sittin’ on a drop now
5D1844F0-132F-48F1-9832-832E48175378.png

RobTooZooked

Only in NT will someone bring up the right answer to their wrong assumption.

Ja-Rule was singing on hooks before akon.

Nate dogg was doing hooks in the ATL before
“locked up “ was a demo.

Nate dogg was sought after for hooks
Fab, Fif , em, Jermaine dupri ... all post G-funk

Literally 10 years before Akon uttered a note on the radio
CE67D5F6-04FC-47D5-BCE1-DD3CE30E6D52.jpeg

The trend went to another level after Mr. gas pumps at the crib. Like I said. I don’t want to hear your wrong opinions no more!

You forgot about Bone Thugs in your little history lesson btw.
DCE5EB30-5DA6-4074-8AD8-15B0CA26929B.jpeg

CE67D5F6-04FC-47D5-BCE1-DD3CE30E6D52.jpeg

The trend went to another level after Mr. gas pumps at the crib. Like I said. I don’t want to hear your wrong opinions no more!

You forgot about Bone Thugs in your little history lesson btw.
DCE5EB30-5DA6-4074-8AD8-15B0CA26929B.jpeg

Unrelated, but that new real world is actually pretty damn good :lol:.

That brother in the pic right there got the white people shook up. Crying and **** cuz he telling the truth :rofl:

Unrelated, but that new real world is actually pretty damn good :lol:.

That brother in the pic right there got the white people shook up. Crying and **** cuz he telling the truth :rofl:
Anyone watching the new Real World in Atlanta :nerd:

I haven’t watched a RW since the last Vegas one at the turn of the decade but for some reason I caught myself watching the first episode one day since it’s broadcast on FB with no commercials and watched every ep since. :lol:

The conscious, pro black dude on there is by far my favorite character. So far, bro has been cool, calm and collected regarding any debate and just decimates everyone with facts.

One episode, the country bumpkin white guy and conservative, gay black dude got into it while out at night and while dudes were about to engage in fisticuffs behind him, mans was just:

9EC15274-DC1F-492A-BAB9-6657AA21D692.jpeg

:rofl::rofl:

Me either, papi.

You can access it by just searching for ‘RW ATL FB’ on the Googles.

They set it up great with the casting diversity.

Farm boy white guy with anger issues
Conservative, bisexual black dude who doesn’t bite his tongue
Conscious, educated, pro black dude who is unapologetically opinionated on social issues
Party girl vixen white girl
Bible bred white girl
Young mother, undocumented Latina
Liberal, lesbian middle eastern chick who doesn’t bite her tongue

Throw all those backgrounds in the blender and out comes a smoothie packed with nutritious f***ery
54DDB766-29A8-4BDD-ABB2-A55BC762120A.gif
I’m hip :smokin

yo...a few years ago there was a forum with a bunch of ppl that liked bricksquad...this was around the time waka had hard in the paint out but before the album dropped. anyway they used to have a bunch of dj free bricksquad tracks and I lost everything I had shortly after. anyway, does anybody know the name of this Gucci mane song where there's like an electric guitar in the background and he's freestyling?

also does anybody have ...drawing a blank. the waka tape where he had capp on there and slim dunkin...oj...i'm at work so I can't get on dat piff. anyway I need that tape dj free.
LeBron flocka james 2 I think.

I miss that era.

for that matter, anybody have migos no label 2 dj free??

Back
Top Bottom