Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

wavycrocket wavycrocket whole internet on y’all

I'm not in this

Dukie.gif

wavycrocket wavycrocket whole internet on y’all

:smh: they pick the one ***** with extreme case of lead poisoning and this go viral :smh: :lol:.

In REAL life tho....when we go OT....Baltimore *****s be scoring with women from OT due to our accents. No lie.

Just in general. Saying the word “two” is a whole convo, and they’ll try to get you to repeat it 100x

Every. Single. Time :lol:.

On a related note.....

Just in general. Saying the word “two” is a whole convo, and they’ll try to get you to repeat it 100x

Every. Single. Time :lol:.

On a related note.....

No lie. I'm walking down the street like a month ago and this older cat says tew.
I go you from Baltimore huh? He acting surprised and ****. Had a nice lil chat about how he came down to Texas.
Cool dude.

@6pac gotta feel proud watching Da Baby go up like this. He been talking bout yo for at least 2 years

I vividly remember like late January this year, right before I was about to go on a trip...I seen a DTLR flyer with him set to perform at the strip club Norma Jeans. Even picked the flyer up and put it in my jacket pocket. Meant to post it here to say he’s gaining momentum outside the south. 6 months later, arguably the Rap ROY :lol:.

Crazy.

white folks get off everyday
say what u want
see plenty of folks get locked up that dont deserve it
or harsh sentences that aint warrant it
i can care less what anybody else has to say
or disagrees

He set a dude up to be robbed and he killed him. He fled and killed a photographer. He robbed and beat up a 65 year old man.

And you want him free because brothas get wrongly convicted?

Back
Top Bottom