Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

One, mo, ‘gin :pimp::pimp::pimp:

EF95E9C0-B696-404E-B7FA-7B7EBE77B1FC.gif

I don't really care for him either. Also don't think his hype will last much longer unless he engages in antics aside from the music.

Catching a body boosts your career in the rap game

I totally forgot about this. I’m somewhat on the fence about him. He’s not rapping about much, but to me he stands out cause he’s a newer dude that’s just straight up rapping. No harmonizing, squealing, off key “singing”, sobbing, etc. There’s entirely too many dudes doing that right now. You can watch 30 minutes of BET Jams and see almost nothing but that

I totally forgot about this. I’m somewhat on the fence about him. He’s not rapping about much, but to me he stands out cause he’s a newer dude that’s just straight up rapping. No harmonizing, squealing, off key “singing”, sobbing, etc. There’s entirely too many dudes doing that right now. You can watch 30 minutes of BET Jams and see almost nothing but that
I mean he's not bad or anything, so I get why he has the attention. I won't by any means call him wack.

Also, Suge, at least to me, was another one of those things where they were tryna tell us that song is bigger than it really is. Song was just iight.

Dababy goes hard imo. We can easily affix the “not talking about much” label to a majority of rappers out now. Son is actually rapping well if you give the music a chance.

The Guap dad ***** is funny low key, but Scammin and Flossin go hard af.

Back
Top Bottom