Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

NaS saying these songs from 07-18, a few songs sounded like he went back and recorded them last year.

What song Nore talking about with the lady cop?

Yo Nore better bring up the Hot 97 beef when he played him, I’m dying to hear his response

I’m dying at Nore telling NaS he knows Illmatic better than NaS

Yea the tracks are supposed to be from HHID all the way to NASIR

I’m sure he got enough songs for 5-6 albums right now but I don’t want to hear about part 3. Took like 15 years to get part 2.

They started on Kanye but somehow switched it up. Interesting to hear NaS say that MAGA **** happened after they agreed to make the album. He didn’t answer whether they talked about it or not.

You smoking dust. I’m a Dolph fan...but he don’t got Full projects that are better than Cocaine Muzik 1-5. Let alone all gotti bangers, collabs and street classics etc.

2 Federal was Gotti last good project. Moneybagg brought him back to his roots on there.

Federal is Moneybagg mixtape series. Gotti just jumped on it. Notice you didn't mention one Gotti solo tape the last few years. Dolph passed him as far as body of work.

Triple Threat is hard

EFN at the end, a Cuban from Miami up here with you two legends. Hahahahahahaha, he’s a ****in fool.

And I’m not saying I don’t want part 3, I’m saying it took so long for part 2 after years of coming soon. I don’t believe a 3 is anywhere near coming soon. I’m interested in his features though.

Federal is Moneybagg mixtape series. Gotti just jumped on it. Notice you didn't mention one Gotti solo tape the last few years. Dolph passed him as far as body of work.
CMG been commercial music group since 5 star came out. This ***** heard himself on the radio and been doing it over and over. “She got that juice” :sick:. Dolph been far more consistent, only a few misses but the Highs been high, gotti been washed for like 7 years

Puff and his son

73140121-2E3D-4B8B-9710-AB883C833FB1.gif

Back
Top Bottom