Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Them boys got caught slipping bruh. That’s how the game go. Y’all know everyone can be touched. Orlando Anderson even said he was a fan. I’m
a huge fan but dawg, you stomp a n_ out amongst a crowd of onlookers?

You KNEW there was going to be some get back. Maybe not right away but, say them boys made it back to LA. Pac DEFINITELY was gone be even more targeted. Cats wanted his head. They lucked up and got him the same night

Especially when you're front and center and the main participant. It's not like he got some fake kicks in when everything was over.

It's still wild to me people still to this day think Suge did it.

You just saw Tupac stomp somebody out on camera.

People won't let someone borrow $100, but they're saying someone will trust a person to shoot in a car with the intended person right beside them :lol:

The Rocky stuff is wild

So in Sweden they keep you in jail until they decide if they want to charge you? So if they don't charge you, they let you out like nothing happen? Sorry.

And then if they decide to charge you, your trial starts almost immediately? So it's not like you can have the best defense, since everything is so quick.

His trial starts Tuesday, but he remains in jail until then.

Sort of wild. Definitely a deterrent. The average person you even get arrested, the best case scenario is you just lose your job, because you can't work for weeks.

***** gon come home on some TI ****

His next album gonna be great from this lol his problem always been he got great taste with nothing to actually talk about and that only expounded once Yams died who seemed like the true brains and quality control of them

Just started this Yella Beezy album and I can tell it'll be on repeat list
Got me in the mood to hear some Longway now

here we go

He def influenced Numb Numb juice, and possibly Humble and others on Damn. But I doubt he's writing for TDE, although he has production credits.

Speaking of, even though Q's album was underwhelming Numb Numb juice stayed fire :pimp:
If he came up with the flow for that, props to him.

Just started this Yella Beezy album and I can tell it'll be on repeat list
Got me in the mood to hear some Longway now

I listened to a couple tracks and can def see the Bankroll Fresh influence, but all it did was make me go back and listen to Bankroll Fresh.

And Crash Talk was easily one of the most underwhelming releases of the year. I felt about that album the same as when Ferg dropped his second album (or whichever one had that terrible Missy song). Such a complete brick and he should’ve immediately hopped back in the studio to recover from it.

Crash Talk felt like he wasn't sure if he wanted to satisfy the masses, his fanbase, or himself. It's decent but I haven't played anything from it in so long

He def influenced Numb Numb juice, and possibly Humble and others on Damn. But I doubt he's writing for TDE, although he has production credits.

Speaking of, even though Q's album was underwhelming Numb Numb juice stayed fire :pimp:
If he came up with the flow for that, props to him.

IDK

He produced on Black Panther too

I doubt he's writing their bars because all his raps are about coochie :lol:

But he def had to have a hand in how they put effects and the production on DAMN, CrashTalk and Black Panther

He sound like trapped out Kendrick over trappy Tyler/OF type beats. Bruh hard lol

They used to be my avi

I've been wanting that for over ten years. They've released a lot wacker and less popular retros.

It's absurd especially when I think of all the classic photos of rappers wearing them.

Those and the STS/Air Force V are the last pairs I'd like to see a retro of.

Back
Top Bottom