Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Now? No. Once Gotti got “down in the dm”...he been chasing hints ever since.

But as far as CATALOGUE goes....Dolph ain’t touching Gotti at all.

Cocaine Muzik series is another level. And for every Banger Dolph got...gotti got em too.

Dolph been making better mursik since bout 2013. His catalog is better than Gotti's at this point. The Return is probably Gotti's last good project. Dolph done put out a stack of good projects in that time.

Dolph been making better mursik since bout 2013. His catalog is better than Gotti's at this point. The Return is probably Gotti's last good project.

You smoking dust. I’m a Dolph fan...but he don’t got Full projects that are better than Cocaine Muzik 1-5. Let alone all gotti bangers, collabs and street classics etc.

2 Federal was Gotti last good project. Moneybagg brought him back to his roots on there.

B7913EA8-88E9-47C3-B111-25B77F4A4CF2.jpeg

8B68C377-046A-41FF-AD80-CEC616993AA0.jpeg

NaS saying these songs from 07-18, a few songs sounded like he went back and recorded them last year.

What song Nore talking about with the lady cop?

Yo Nore better bring up the Hot 97 beef when he played him, I’m dying to hear his response

I’m dying at Nore telling NaS he knows Illmatic better than NaS

Hope Noreaga chilled out on the *** eating questions. Don't want to hear Nas or anyone else for that matter talk about that

NaS saying he listen to Lil Dirk, Da Baby and Lil Baby. Hahahahaha, which Baby? Both of them.

EFN interrupting and talking about new **** he listens to, smh

NaS saying Lupe reminds him of himself.

Back
Top Bottom