Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

These *****s gon do a movie :lol:

LOL beginning reminded me of that scene in Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift when Bow Wow is taking guy into the parking garage and you see all these women just hanging by the cars. I need to find these parties haha.

Yeah imma come thru the back way
Tell my lor man to come that way
Yeah Around the way I know every cut
You the type to listen to what the map say
We navigating like a navigator
On the highway making plenty paper
I swear to god, how we was raised, Man we a go on any caper”

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

E7F37A88-0AF8-491B-B68F-FCB5317CAA84.gif
15CBF137-4219-4378-B93F-2BF8D2D7BEDC.gif

:stoneface: :stoneface:

Come on, Fab.

He just had a chance to see Melo do the same thing. He should have known better.

Unless she said something to make him think this is what she wanted. I'd give him a pass if he's caving to her demands to get her back after he cheated.:lol:

Tyler killed his Flex freestyle
Fam.

He was spitting spitting (pause?), and all the gay entendres had me rollin'. That was a dope conversation between two dudes who are totally opposite one another that ended up having a lot in common.

By the end of the interview Tyler was trying to set up a dinner date.:lol:

Tyler’s the type of troll who I legit can’t tell if son is really gay or not. It’s genius. :rofl:

He's "trolling" when he does **** like this...but he really is on that type of time. He talks about it when he's being "serious" too.

The entire IGOR album is a story about a love triangle with him trying to convince a dude to leave his girl.

Yeah, I guess it shouldn't matter but I think Tyler be on that tip. Truthfully, I always thought for whatever reason that Frank's open letter in Channel Orange was about Tyler. May be not though.

I can't call that **** with Jaden Smith though. That one seems like a troll job.

I'm pretty sure Tyler isn't gay in real life, whenever he talks about groupie **** and all that it's always a reference to women.

He's "trolling" when he does **** like this...but he really is on that type of time. He talks about it when he's being "serious" too.

The entire IGOR album is a story about a love triangle with him trying to convince a dude to leave his girl.
Tyler is a genius mad talented and Mad slept on. IGOR prob my album of the year.

You think he's completely making this up?

I think he's capable of doing it. Dude's first few projects were littered with gay slurs. He's creative enough to pull of doing music in perspective from a different sexuality.
I'm not going to speak in certainty on either side because I wouldn't be surprised if he was, but I just personally don't think he is. Doesn't matter either way I guess.

Back
Top Bottom